Game Day Round 12 vs. Western Bulldogs, Marvel, 7:40pm Friday 31/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Kreuger has taken 7 marks and kicked 3.0 so far in the VFL…… we should have picked him for the AFL.

He’ll be in next week.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I am watching the VFL with my Kreuger loving son who reckons we should have played him in the AFL. There is not much else in the team to get excited about other than maybe Jiath.

Wait... are all 3 emergencies playing VFL? Wonder if anyone gets pulled at half time.
I think Ed Allen was taken off at half time so maybe theyre promoting him to sub if someone else has gone down.

Walking to the ground now and seriously I love absolutely everything about Marvel except actually watching the footy there lol

Tonight is gonna be the biggest test of the no merch omen for sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love your optimism, but even I am struggling to see us win this.
I dunno, Bulldogs haven't been great and they're missing Richards, Libba and Naughton. Tonight will be very much about Fly vs Beveridge

Never fear brothers and sisters.

The Mozz by Multi is back tonight.

WB by 1-39
Treloar 30+
Bont 25+
Noble 25+
Jack Macrae 25+
Ugle-Hagan 3+ goals

Result..... Pies win.

giphy.gif

Sadly,I think the Pendlebury injury is the straw that broke the camel’s back as far as we are concerned.I just think we have too much talent and leadership out to win this game.I’m hoping they’ll prove me wrong yet again,but I just can’t see it happening.

No reason we can't win IMO. Our outs are big of course, but they're missing Ed Richards who has been immense for them recently.

It's going to be a big week for Schultz, Bobby & Beau - the ball's going to hit the deck a lot, forward pressure the key to victory
Gonna be a win for the ages.
Pies by 16 points.

from my Delorean

Sadly,I think the Pendlebury injury is the straw that broke the camel’s back as far as we are concerned.I just think we have too much talent and leadership out to win this game.I’m hoping they’ll prove me wrong yet again,but I just can’t see it happening.
He’s our on field General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back