Autopsy Round 13, 2024 : Hawks slay the Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we can count ourselves a smidgeon lucky with that downfield, but boy will we take it against a strong side like them!

I'm still just a touch loathe proclaim us as 'coming', but damn, the signs are good.

Still more improvement to come....

I remember one game v geelong and then hawk smithy didn’t get the down field. Smart by siss

Our best win this season, for me.
GWS should be a top 4 side and realistically contending for a flag.
This tops the dogs & crows.
The train has left the station....... we're on our way & get on board peeps. As for the rest of the comp, look out here we come & gtfo of our way! (Don't forget to wave to geelol on the way past)
Fantastic win & without a ruck for a half. The belief is there and there ain't no going back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking nothjng away from the rest team's amazing victory, but Calsher is just insane for an 18yo. No right to be this good.

Heart rate is still flat out, what a victory on a day where we wasted a lot of opportunities. Could have dropped their bundle, but this team doesn't quit.

Losing big Reeves was something of a blessing in disguise, we got so much run and carry from Nash and Weddle.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

HaWThoRn cAnT bEaT a ToP 8 TeAm

Thanks to us, they will not be top 8 by the end of the round.

EDIT: Actually I stand corrected, now that GC have lost , GWS are above them on percentage, which will be enough for them to hold 8th position (barring a draw in Melbourne/Carlton game).

Last edited:
We are totally ruining our draft pick

Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Remove this Banner Ad

Back