Autopsy Round 13, 2024 : Hawks slay the Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitchell >>>>>>>> Guardiola
A very impressive set of coaching moves, given the loss of Reeves.

Nash’s effort to fill the breach and obviously Weddle despite never having a chance physically - both worked really well once the ball hit the deck such that we probably got more out of them than GWS out of Briggs.

Best game I’ve seen McDonald play.

Ditto for Chol.

Great gutsy win by the lads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We did get the rub in the last few minutes but we’ve hardly been looked after by the umpires this year. They’re scared.

We were murdered most of the last quarter.

And that Sicily one is paid pretty much every time.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Got lucky with a few umpiring decisions in the last quarter (Ginnivan getting a high call) but it is kind of negated by the stupid advantage call paid earlier in the game.

Swings and round abouts. We got a couple of lucky ones, they got a few more lucky ones, in the end the right result occurred. Would love to that giants “goal” where Scrimshaw claims to have touched it. Looking at Greene, he wasn’t convinced it was a goal either…

Calsher dear gave me nick watson vibes today.

Made a mistake at a crucial time, young player could easy drop his head and makes up for it with a big tackle in a crucial moment as did the wizard.

Shows some character and never give up attitude, thats what i love most about this team, just keep going and attacking no matter the cost

I love how Dylan Moore cracks in. Sets a tone that others follow - leadership.

Will Day is a sublime footballer. Mitchell told us a couple years back he was a tough bugger and right he was - complete footballer who been fantastic since coming back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back