Game Day Round 13 - Collingwood vs Fremantle (thread closed, please take your angst to the autopsy thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who bag people for getting emotional and making statments in the heat of the moment need to pull their heads out of their arses.

Goldsack, 1 touch in a half of football. Has cost us at least 1 goal.
Sidebottom, non existent
Langdon, poor

But apart from those 3 Im over the moon!
What do people who bag people that bag people who bag players for making minor errors in the heat of an AFL game need to do?

Need more from our mids. Pendles has been great but need more from Swan, Sidey, Adams & Crisp. Having a dip so can't complain about effort.
Crisp hasn't been too bad

Hopefully The Big Show is subbed on after half time, he can do that and the AFL won't do anything about it.

Subbed on at half time, 20 disposals, 3 goals and 35 hit outs against Sandilands, Pies by 10 points......what, wrong thread!

He can do a job when it's needed, but poor old Sack just isn't a full time backman. Either leaves his man a couple of metres too much space, or just doesn't have the composure or experience to kill the ball. He has a very good leg that should be used more often, but he just doesn't get himself into positions to receive it.

As wit most of his career, he's at the cross roads.

I always fluctuate year to year between Blair and Golsack being my whipping boys.

This is a reversal of last year.

Blair has been great. Goldsack has been horrid.

When Swan retires I don't think it's going to hurt the team at all sadly.

Has to be one of the worst defensive players on our list, and his offensive drive isn't that great nowadays
His best is certainly behind him. However when the game was on the line against North a few weeks ago, he took a body on body mark 15 meters out in the pouring rain. Good skills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back