Game Day Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Hawkins.

I looked at him last week (no sh*t) as I wanted a POD. Geelong supporting mate warned me off, and blokes on here frequently say 'NO KPF!"
Ended up with Simpkin instead.

I did save some cash on that, but I wish I had king-size gonads and pulled the trigger on that one!
Talia out this week, too 😱

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

1597930852633.png

giphy.gif

How these spuds are getting a game ahead of him is beyond me...
1597931021744.png

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

View attachment 941089

giphy.gif

How these spuds are getting a game ahead of him is beyond me...
View attachment 941093
I'd love to see Rivers get a game and make some cash too, but the player who's keeping him out is probably Lockhart and he's been anything but a spud. Been playing really well and forming part of an effective and cohesive back 6 for the Dees.

I'd love to see Rivers get a game and make some cash too, but the player who's keeping him out is probably Lockhart and he's been anything but a spud. Been playing really well and forming part of an effective and cohesive back 6 for the Dees.
Listen here, pal, your can take your reasoned, logical and objective sounding analysis and go peddle it somewhere else.
If you're not on board with the sort of magical thinking that means we can dream of Matty Ling being recalled and belting out a 132 for us this week and Rivers being named over blokes who've done nothing at all to earn a demotion, you'll go over like a wrought-iron hang-glider in these here parts...
First warning. Pray there's not a second.

(Think you're right, the best hope seems that he might eke out 1-2 as a fill-in on a shorter turnaround.)

Finally. Our DEF rookie saviour!

tenor.gif
Would be genuinely handy and I think his ownership is really high because a lot assumed he'd get a game sooner rather than later.
Read it somewhere and was really surprised just how high it was.

Listen here, pal, your can take your reasoned, logical and objective sounding analysis and go peddle it somewhere else.
If you're not on board with the sort of magical thinking that means we can dream of Matty Ling being recalled and belting out a 132 for us this week and Rivers being named over blokes who've done nothing at all to earn a demotion, you'll go over like a wrought-iron hang-glider in these here parts...
First warning. Pray there's not a second.

(Think you're right, the best hope seems that he might eke out 1-2 as a fill-in on a shorter turnaround.)
Love it! I'll take a good long hard look at myself ;)

Rivers will play over the next few weeks. Has loads of talent and will be one of the first called on as players are rested. Good enough to cement a spot any time he's given a chance.

Been away for a bit guys as I got pretty deflated from last round.

Only scored 2,125 and went down a massive 1,454 spots to 2,838 overall. :'(

Going to fight on though, focus on finals now and hopefully my overall doesn't take any more massive drops.

Trades this week I'm going Sicily > Stewart and Simpson > Angus Brayshaw (and I'm sober while typing this)

Need to take a risk or 2 on value picks so I can finish upgrading my side.

D6 (Sholl), M8 (Bytel) and Rankine (F6) left to upgrade. Rankine at this stage is going to be my last upgrade as D6 and M8 are more important spots that I need to upgrade in my team.

$200,000 in the kitty for next week where I can go McPherson > Williams or Gould and then Budarick > cheap premp mid.

giphy.gif

team.JPG

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harmes is a spud in defence imo.

Hope he doesn't get a game for the next 2 years, then leaves for opportunity. I'll take him at the Pies thanks, the kid is very composed.

Imagine the melts Will Gould is making way for Jake Llyod after injuring his ankle last week.
LOL

What's the go with Ridley? Rumours of him not flying due to sore ribs earlier in the week.

Would be genuinely handy and I think his ownership is really high because a lot assumed he'd get a game sooner rather than later.
Read it somewhere and was really surprised just how high it was.
25% ownership is really high. Can't wait to trade Ling to Gould and make 23k :hearteyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back