Game Day Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put the E on them both?

Am I the only one who resets E every round and then applies them as required?

He can't because he's already used all 4 E's. He could take his Fwd E of Simpkin who hasn't played, but then he wont be able to loop Macrae's VC score. Amateur hour.

He can't because he's already used all 4 E's. He could take his Fwd E of Simpkin who hasn't played, but then he wont be able to loop Macrae's VC score. Amateur hour.

WW face journey .gif

roasted.

giphy.gif

Smarty pants ....the (E) is on Tom Berry :padlock:....Simpkin went back on-field once McHenry was confirmed as not a late in for the Crows

But the lesson is ....don't commit all your (E) selections before the round starts .......and with teams announced the day B4 each round, you simply have to re-check if all your plans have any roadblocks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smarty pants ....the (E) is on Tom Berry :padlock:....Simpkin went back on-field once McHenry was confirmed as not a late in for the Crows

But the lesson is ....don't commit all your (E) selections before the round starts .......and with teams announced the day B4 each round, you simply have to re-check if all your plans have any roadblocks

How many of the top 5k teams do you think own Neale? I'd say at least 80%, so a low score with a decent % captaining him could be a good thing for OVR all things considered.

Dunno how many would have the C on him this weekend tho.

How many of the top 5k teams do you think own Neale? I'd say at least 80%, so a low score with a decent % captaining him could be a good thing for OVR all things considered.

Dunno how many would have the C on him this weekend tho.

Wonder how many trade him out next week..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back