Game Day Round 13 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
EPIC flucking Neale melt incoming of the prick doesn’t scrape to 100.

Story of my last 3-4 weeks. Get a lot right but then have some absolute shite shows that bring my school down.

Got Jack Steele, brilliant
But Neale as skipper is going to absolutely sink me!

Suitcase getting some extraordinary KOTD. Really don’t think he’s been that good but given how every other player I have is channeling their inner Relton I’ll take it
On track for 3,200 and the weekly then?
Nice work 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

All going a bit pear shaped. Neale as C and King and Sinclair on the field. Only got Sinclair as a stop gap but thought he’d be doing a bit better than this. And King a bit of a lottery. Was wary of him against Andrews. My forward line is the last to upgrade properly. Can’t come soon enough.

Just hope Neale can get over the ton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My decision to lock in cripps 123 looks a winner lol
Every other year 120+ was a lock for me, unless you had a Gawn vs Bellchambers situation.

Looks like the multiple massive scores might be slowing down and we may need to re-think our expectations going into finals.

Not sure id feel comfortable knocking back a 125 in the prelim.

Every other year 120+ was a lock for me, unless you had a Gawn vs Bellchambers situation.

Looks like the multiple massive scores might be slowing down and we may need to re-think our expectations going into finals.

Not sure id feel comfortable knocking back a 125 in the prelim.

To me it was due to the match ups and roles this week. Full disclosure if i had to pick it would have been macrae or grundy. So would have been slightly better off picking Macrae but no huge loss.

Suitcase is literally going to make myself get full blown grey hairs with the amount of behind he has kicked this year.

This kent, suppose to have this break out year where he racks the possie and snags and become a premier goalkicking mid.

W h a t t h e f * * k.

Neale looks SCARED. Going in with 1 hand. Hasn't looked like laying a tackle. It's been a piss poor performance from a Brownlow favourite without even factoring in how much he is destroying those of us who captained him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back