Preview Round 14 changes vs pies Sunday 1pm @ marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool Kangas

To be honest with you, not a bad time to get these ****ers.

They’ll be missing. JDG, Pendlebury, Mohocek, Elliot and Mitchell.

If we bring the heat we did yesterday and cleaner with the ball, we are a chance at being in this game in the last Q

Put George on the Cat and turn him to water and thats 50% on our way to win that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardeman and Ford in for Dawson and Taylor for me. I'd give Phillips another week in the vfl doing the tagging role he did today and if he does well bring him in for shiels the week later
Taylor didn’t do a lot, obviously, but I wonder if he was playing a role in keeping width or something around structures. We seemed to hold our structure for majority of game.

First time we're making these changes off a win!

For me:

IN: Phillips, Duursma, Ford*
Out: C. Taylor (omit), W. Dawson (INJ)

Give Fordy a full game. Make Duursma the sub next week and let him come on with fresh legs and use some speed and burst.

An interesting dilemma, making changes after a win.

OUT, Dawson if Injured, Stephenson, Taylor.
IN, Hardeman, WilPil, both were good yesterday, Ford.

Taylor or Stephenson to be Sub.

Current pies injuries include: Pendles, JDG, Cox, Mihochek, WHE, Elliott, Mitchell. Dare we dream?
Plus, obviously the mental scars from pre season serious look

Out: me. We can’t go to games together and I said the Pies supporters should go to this one. I will be disappointed if it is an upset North win, given how few wins I’ve seen recently, but also on the whole too delighted to worry very much. Plus I could celebrate freely on my own in front of the tv.

Out: me. We can’t go to games together and I said the Pies supporters should go to this one. I will be disappointed if it is an upset North win, given how few wins I’ve seen recently, but also on the whole too delighted to worry very much. Plus I could celebrate freely on my own in front of the tv.
I might have a spare seat H2H if you're interested, I'll know closer to the day (I'm mostly harmless).

I might have a spare seat H2H if you're interested, I'll know closer to the day (I'm mostly harmless).
Thank you - I’m going to head out of town for the weekend to be nowhere near it either way!

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 14 changes vs pies Sunday 1pm @ marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back