Preview Round 14 changes vs pies Sunday 1pm @ marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood are gettable, however it is going to take midfield dominance. While they don’t have tall forwards, we struggle vs smalls and dynamic forward lines and that is Collingwood at the present.

Dominate the midfield; limit the supply and get it to Larkey 1v1 and we can win.

Will be watching closely today to see how they play without a key forward in.

Our bar for this game should be to replicate the pressure rating across the game.

Not concerned and W/L. Fully expect an L.

If we won though I would not be able to speak on the Monday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sorry but just because we won doesn't give blokes a "get out of jail" card if they were . There is definitely 2 blokes who don't deserve to play next week, Stevenson and Taylor.
Eddie Ford SHOULD NOT BE sub ever again. So he goes in for sure

On SM-A526B using BigFooty.com mobile app
He deserves not to be sub after that performance. However, he has been complete arse the entire year with no hunger or desperation. Epitomised a lazy footballer. He is not isolated in that comment, singling him out. He deserved to be where he was.

Out: Dawson (injury)
In: Teakle.

Only one change for mine, and that is the forced change with Dawson injured. Go with Teakle up front and play Pink as the swingman.

Thought i’d watch todays game. We need to halve the contest on the flanks and wings to be a shot. Not only play with the same pressure and endeavour from last week.

We’ll win the stoppages, win the midfield again. Just need to win the flanks in transition and cut that contest collingwood win into a 50/50 or in our advantage.

Not impossible but sustainable will be a challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 14 changes vs pies Sunday 1pm @ marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back