Preview Round 14 changes vs pies Sunday 1pm @ marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Hardeman for WDawson. That should be the only change. Everyone else deserves another game after that.
I'm sorry but just because we won doesn't give blokes a "get out of jail" card if they were . There is definitely 2 blokes who don't deserve to play next week, Stevenson and Taylor.
Eddie Ford SHOULD NOT BE sub ever again. So he goes in for sure

On SM-A526B using BigFooty.com mobile app

People calling for Duursma he hasn't played for 2 weeks and the 2 games before it had 8 touches or less. He needs to play vfl to get some form and touch
As much as I want Duursma to play a game in the VFL to get some touch would be best .
As for the Sub thinking Taylor ahead Stephenson and only other change would be Teakle in for Dawson and play up forward and chop out Xerri in the ruck.

We have some vulnerable teams coming up that are better than us but have a lot of injuries.

Collingwood missing a lot of stars
Bulldogs also missing players

Demons in between at the G will be tough but a great test.

Out: me. We can’t go to games together and I said the Pies supporters should go to this one. I will be disappointed if it is an upset North win, given how few wins I’ve seen recently, but also on the whole too delighted to worry very much. Plus I could celebrate freely on my own in front of the tv.
100%

If we are going to take a scalp then it's pies.

elliot, de goey, cox, pendlebury, mitchell all out.

These are 5 starting 18 players and could make them very vulnerable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Corr and Maynard within a metre of each other

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Assuming we continue being conservative with the kids’ injuries I assume Dawson will be out, and given Collingwood’s available team we won’t need another tall. I’d probably bring back Lazzaro - he’s not great but he brings energy and run and that will be important. Ford to play the whole game after last week, he earned it.

Apart from the Dawson being a necessary out, I don’t think Clarkson will want to make too many changes. Drop Stephenson, keep Eddie in the starting line up and make Greenwood the sub.
Seems to play pretty well against the old mob.

Screenshot_20240610_091029_AFL.jpg

If we are going to take a scalp then it's pies.

elliot, de goey, cox, pendlebury, mitchell all out.

These are 5 starting 18 players and could make them very vulnerable.
And With a 6 day break . We have an 8 day break …
Easier said than done but Need to try to put some sort of presence on Nick Daicos … run with role . Cannot be Sheils this week (too slow) … I know I’m not a fan of him but Will Phillips?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back