Unofficial Preview Round 14 vs. North Melbourne, Marvel, 1:00pm Sunday 16/06

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually think Howe more valuable in defence than Frampton so if we have to lose one, I’d make it Frampton. Howe is in ripping form since he returned.

Yes I can see your point.

My thinking was more than Howe is a little better than Frampton as a defender but WAY better than him as a forward. So by making the swap, we’d lose a smidge down back (acceptable against North Melb) but gain a lot up forward. So a net gain overall.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is there a reason so many here love to overreact and invent scenarios that don’t exist?

“Rest bunch of players”

“Obsessed with resting players”

Literally the only player who anyone suggested be “rested” was Daicos and the only reason for that was because there’s a decent chance he’s injured

Given he was subbed off due to - you guessed it, injury, it seems fairly natural after what happened with Mihocek, De Goey and Pendles and how we managed their injuries that some supporters don’t want us f**king around with our best player the week before the bye playing against the bottom side?

But you know, go off I guess and carry on like people are suggesting we swap out the AFL side for the VFL side ffs
There was also a suggestion to rest Kreuger.

Sullivan is probably the one for me that could make way. McCreery could take his centre bounce minutes and Reef could come in and take Beau’s role at half forward with a couple of runs through the middle as well.

Would also be comfortable with seeing someone like Allan replace Bytel as sub and give Bytel a full run in the magoos.

Personally, I would rather Sullivan play centre bounce minutes than McCreery. Sullivan seemed a more effective player than McCreery against Melbourne. People produce McCreery's tackling figures as evidence of his contribution to the team, but in terms of taking possession of the ball and disposing of it, I would rather Sullivan in a midfield role. I think he has been surprisingly good as a Mitchell replacement.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the side was unchanged 🤷‍♀️

Bytel perhaps the only omission… but they may want a further look at him as he is a mature ager and probably needs to show something in order to be on the list next year

If there are changes I’d say it’s reef in and Bytel out with Markov sub

Wouldn’t think many are banging the door down at VFL level

But would welcome blooding a kid - as this week is probably the best game to do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did. When we were 1-3

Got $13 for Nick and $9 for the flag in a multi at $117.

Nick now $4.50
Flag $6.50

It was a dream wasn't it? Premiers @$9 and Naicos $13. It was a no brainer multi and at those odds you can cover off later in the season and get stake back. Funny thing is $4.50 and $8 is still over the odds. Love it.

It was a dream wasn't it? Premiers @$9 and Naicos $13. It was a no brainer multi and at those odds you can cover off later in the season and get stake back. Funny thing is $4.50 and $8 is still over the odds. Love it.

I could already cash out at over double my stake. Unfortunately my stake was a massive $2.50 😂😂

Cash out $5.44 at the moment.

Friends don’t let friends do multis. You are multiplying the bookie’s margin which kills your chances
giphy.gif

Is this game already sold out? I'm from the country and hoping to get general admission tickets but it only has premium seating at $170. Can I get tickets for General admission ?

Bytel was sub. I can't see a spot for reef even if he's sub. They'll probably make no changes

Reef would go forward to allow Frampton to go back and Markov would go sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back