Opinion Round 16 Changes vs. Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 changes according to Ryan Daniels with Clancee one of them...

Thinking Ins will be Griff, Crozier, Taberner and Sutcliffe
Outs will be Clancee, Clarke, De Boer and Suban

Assume clancee has a sore head.

That's not the outs either. Mz & Duff in place of Suban & deboer.

Hmmm not sure how I feel about these changes. Am happy to see Griff get a chance and Crozier too. By all accounts Sutty redeemed himself in the WAFL last week too. Just would have preferred to see DeBoer dropped in lieu of the Gu.

What the actual f***??? I am no expert, and I will support the boys of course - but Suban and deBoer AGAIN?? One of them better get the green vest and not Crozier or Sutcliffe, or you might just see an explosion of hair, skin, bits of bone and teeth, brain and a spraying of blood and ooze from block 153 as my head completely explodes in time with friggen 'TNT'!!! Never mind the spectacle of fireworks...

i predicted Duffield and Mzungu to get the chop and happy with that. they look one paced and Duff played soft. the other 2 getting dropped dont surprise me at all. Clarke offered very little and Clancy has tailed off. the ins are a little of a retread with the exception of Griffen. would have liked to see some debuts but ...

He was no poorer than a lot of others.
It's much of a muchness really. I'd have Mzungu ahead of De Boer and Suban, but I don't think it's critical. Duffield being dropped is the key out for me. He is finished I suspect.

Emergencies are interesting: Weller, Langdon and Clarke.

I bet Clarke might get a late reprieve. Also the others have been dropped would have the fair understanding they've been dropped for good reason. Would be interesting if someone else was a late withdrawal for Weller or Langdon, but I doubt it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sigh. DeBoer, Suban & Mayne keep their spots. Encouraging I suppose that Weller & Langdon are getting closer but I still don't get having that level of class on the sidelines when we are carrying foot soldiers in the team. It's a long season I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sigh. DeBoer, Suban & Mayne keep their spots. Encouraging I suppose that Weller & Langdon are getting closer but I still don't get having that level of class on the sidelines when we are carrying foot soldiers in the team. It's a long season I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A far more measured response from mine, but yes... Mayne too.

I don't know what Mzungu's done to be dropped.... I thought he was decent last week. The other 3 omissions make sense though.

Glad to see Griffin finally get a game.

Whats the average age for the team now that Sutcliffe, Taberner, Crozier are in with A.Pearce, Neale, Sheridan??

Interesting that Clancee is out. He was doing really well at the start of the year and I think he was doing pretty good recently also?

Clarke for griff is good. REALLY hope griff can kick a few goals.
Duffield for Suttcliffe is meh, neither has really impressed at afl. Although fully confident Duffield >>> Suttcliffe
Crozier for C.Pearce is weird. C.Pearce been playing well i thought, hoping Croz can fire
Taberner for Muz is ok. Hoping Tabs can stay back in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back