Game Day Round 19: Hawks v Pies 4:35pm @ The G

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks by 19

Season 2 Mic Drop GIF by The Boys

IMPORTANT

Anyone intending to come in by train on Mernda and Hurstbridge, there are planned works and train replacement buses operating. Suggest you check your own routes to confirm.

Attachments

• IMG_2126.png
    IMG_2126.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2127.png
    IMG_2127.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 68
Biggest game in more than half a decade. I’ve missed this high stakes feeling. Collingwood are a very good side, particularly in big games. But they are vulnerable with a host of injuries. I think we should win, putting finals very much within reach. Tipping Ginnivan to light it up. Can’t wait.

Last edited:
Rug up people - the weather is terrible!

In all seriousness - important coin toss to win, to guarantee the wind in the 1st quarter - and hope it changes by the 2nd!

The weather may well make this a grind - ugly footy may be the order of the day - and those old Pie players bodies won't like a 130 min slog in the wet and windy MCG.

If we go very hard at the ball - we win this.

Very tough game.

Rug up people - the weather is terrible!

In all seriousness - important coin toss to win, to guarantee the wind in the 1st quarter - and hope it changes by the 2nd!

The weather may well make this a grind - ugly footy may be the order of the day - and those old Pie players bodies won't like a 130 min slog in the wet and windy MCG.

If we go very hard at the ball - we win this.

Very tough game.
Wind doesn’t favour one end at the G. It swirls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully we learnt something from the disaster at the cattery and today's the day to show it.
Just like the cats did to us, we need to be the ones bringing the heat.
Hunt to hurt early and we should overwhelm them.

Pumped.

I’ve got an adult and a concession/junior ticket that someone can have (L4 Ponsford) as we’re no longer able to go today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back