Game Day Round 19: Hawks v Pies 4:35pm @ The G

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell is Finn the sub?

Unless they've already got a half time change in mind.

If he's not in to tag Daicos, why has he been included in the team over Harry Morrison who certainly didn't deserve to be omitted?

Stunning choice here.

Finn sub.
Don’t tag Naicos unless we absolutely have to.

He may have an ordinary game going head to head with a non-tagging opponent.

Bring Finn on to do the job if it’s required.

If he's not in to tag Daicos, why has he been included in the team over Harry Morrison who certainly didn't deserve to be omitted?

Stunning choice here.
His form warranted selection and you don't kill team structure just to tag one player.

Stunning choice here.
Has honestly made me less excited for the game. Finn as the sub earlier in the year was a terrible choice.

Would’ve preferred Morrison, Seamus or even Gunston as sub. Finn is not an impact player unless locking down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like Sam is backing us in to win, weather Daicos gets 30 or not. I love the confidence if that's the case. Finn can come on when needed and provide strong run and another midfield rotation on a wet, tiring day

Crowd is nowhere near the number I thought it might be. Still a bit till opening bounce but we waltzed straight into general admin seats

Anyone who thought Finn was in to tag Daicos from the start was overreacting. We'll back our mids at first, as we have against other gun midfielders, and if Daicos gets off the hook we can bring Finn into the game for that responsibility.

Agree that Finn as a sub is an odd call given it didn't work out earlier in the year, but I much prefer this than throwing out a well established and performing midfield structure just to tag one player.

Seems like Sam is backing us in to win, weather Daicos gets 30 or not. I love the confidence if that's the case. Finn can come on when needed and provide strong run and another midfield rotation on a wet, tiring day

Crowd is nowhere near the number I thought it might be. Still a bit till opening bounce but we waltzed straight into general admin seats
Partly because of this blue screen crap as well as the weather. I’m stuck in an Uber because trains went to shit

Never know what to to expect in these hyped games against quality opponents but given that it’s going to be near impossible to make finals regardless of a win today, I hope we are just really competitive if we are not able to slay them. Go Hawks!!

Anyone who thought Finn was in to tag Daicos from the start was overreacting. We'll back our mids at first, as we have against other gun midfielders, and if Daicos gets off the hook we can bring Finn into the game for that responsibility.

Agree that Finn as a sub is an odd call given it didn't work out earlier in the year, but I much prefer this than throwing out a well established and performing midfield structure just to tag one player.
Dumb move again. Every time there’s been a head scratching sub selection we’ve paid for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back