Marc Shmurf 3

Premiership Player
Oct 16, 2006
In Carlton's Midfield
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melb Victory, Storm, Juve
Toss of the coin this game really. Weather is going to play a huge part i reckon. If its wet, can the Lions contain Carlton's smalls and running game and the extra 2 days recovery time. If its dry, can the Blues contain the Lions guns forwards.

Lions if dry
Blues if wet

Should be a cracking game. I hope Fev does well, but not well enough :thumbsu:

Will be awesome if this very young, inexperienced Blues side can get an against-the-odds upset win up there tonight.

With the Lions 2 veteran KP forwards in great form, no Judd, the home ground advantage plus wet conditions all work in the Lions favour and "should" get them across the line you'd think. The Blues only wild-card is their impressive list talent advantage. Will this talent fire up and beat a much more experienced opponent?

Predicting an upset... Blues by 30 points.

:)

Will be awesome if this very young, inexperienced Blues side can get an against-the-odds upset win up there tonight.

With the Lions 2 veteran KP forwards in great form, no Judd, the home ground advantage plus wet conditions all work in the Lions favour and "should" get them across the line you'd think. The Blues only wild-card is their impressive list talent advantage. Will this talent fire up and beat a much more experienced opponent?

Predicting an upset... Blues by 30 points.

hahahaha oh dear, classic parrot :eek::thumbsu:

Lots of pressure on the Lions in this game. They can't afford to lose this one without Judd lining up. The 2nd encounter between these 2 teams will mean a lot more of course i.e. both teams at full strength and into the business end of the season. This is the Lions best chance of knocking off the Blues.

What is the latest weather up there chaps?
Clear over the ground.

IDR503.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed parrot. And then they carry on like heroes when they beat us in such advantageous circumstances. It's embarassing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 2 Brisbane Lions vs Carlton Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back