Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what's worse, seeing Coach: Nathan Buckley, or seeing Blair picked
EVERY
SINGLE
BLOODY
WEEK

:(

I thought Blair kept getting the ball in all the right places last week? he looked solid!

Until he tried to dispose of it.

Funny story.

A large food manufacturer my company provides all the training for introduced the d&a random testing policy.
Leaked the fact the on Tuesday the 1st day of testing would be on thursday. (Was about 6 months ago this occurred)
In a workforce of 450, 105 called in sick on the thursday!
No testing occurred
That's a pisser!

I was going full time (had been part time for 6 months) but had to do a medical & drug test years ago.
At the time I was taking some glaucoma medicine but stopped when I realised I had to do do the test 3 weeks out. I know it can take upto a month or more to clear.

I did the piss test, then had to wait a while before I did the hearing test.

I saw the nurse call the doc over to look at my piss sample. I couldn't hearing anything but their faces looked concerned.

Nurse comes over & says you may have to do the piss test again. A few seconds after she said that I did the hearing test.

By now my brain is going nuts & my sphincter is puckering at 100 miles an hour.

When I'm finished I asked them how I went. Doc says all good but your piss test looked dodgy for a few minutes but all good. Your hearing on the other hand is a bit below average.

No ****ing wonder it was !!!!!

Alcholol and drug testing kicks in for the company I work for Friday morning , I plan to blow that breath tester to smithereens.

My first ever experience with a breathe tester was when my dad brought one home whilst on a dinner break. He told me "Have a drink of beer and blow into the breathalyser" and i did just that. I took a swig of beer and blew all of it back into the breathalyser...... Breathalyser stopped working after that. Hope my dad blamed it on a drunk.

Compulsory Footy content below:

I only have $2600 leftover which was a bit of an oversight on my behalf. Means i can't upgrade Smith to an EVW without first downgrading Pickett to Hainan.

Last edited:
I'm stressing out gents! I have a Deelemma... Vince suspended, Smith injured, Gawn 50/50 to play with no ruck cover. Hampton, Otten and Stewart better hold their spots.

I'm stressing out gents! I have a Deelemma... Vince suspended, Smith injured, Gawn 50/50 to play with no ruck cover. Hampton, Otten and Stewart better hold their spots.

Gawn will play
Hampton and Stewart certain to play

If Gawn doesn't play then it will be hectic on Thursday. servers will crash(as usual). Luckily I got the big old SC stud in Preuss to cover.
Dodged the Vince suspension.was thinking of going with him. ended up going with 2e instead. My only real problem is J.Smith which is easy fixed. solid 1st round score of 2,239 which puts me in a good mood going into round 2.

Let's go round 2!!

Gawn will be named, he'll be a late out if he's not to play

Good thing is that Freo and Port play in the final match of the round, so Strnadica swap with Ryder will save me from a donut

Just hope my F7 E scores ok

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regretting my Roughead and Cloke forward line. Stressing way too much about what to do with it.

Thinking of trading both out and bringing in Josh Kennedy and Steele (although I'd need to find another $40k from somewhere).

Are there any promo's that are looking overpriced at the moment?
Keep Roughy, Steele would be a nice correction.

Gawn will be named, he'll be a late out if he's not to play

Good thing is that Freo and Port play in the final match of the round, so Strnadica swap with Ryder will save me from a donut

Just hope my F7 E scores ok
Doesn't look a bad decision to have Ryder as a forward right now

Best news i've heard all week. :drunk::p

If you are a Gawn owner (which I'm not) it will be an anxious wait, especially if you have Nankervis up forward as he cant be used as cover as he plays on the Thursday. Only those with Ryder as a forward with Stern Dick at R3 will be able to cover him.

I wont lie, if Gawn is a late out I'll enjoy the melts. :cool::D

huh? what about it?
I don't have him and it would cause mass panic and I enjoy watching others suffer. The doctors tell me to take my meds but what do they know?

Think Gawn was going to be on 360 tonight, but I didn't catch it. I assume they would have asked about his injury - anyone see it?
Had it on in the background and can't recall them bringing it up.

I don't have him and it would cause mass panic and I enjoy watching others suffer. The doctors tell me to take my meds but what do they know?

Had it on in the background and can't recall them bringing it up.
Oohhhh haha, you're a sicko!!
I wouldn't mind it either tbh, those without Witts or Preuss at R3, or the Ryder/Strnadica swing would cop a zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back