Round 2 Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depending how my rookie situation is next week I might downgrade one of my premo mids (most likely Ward) to a playing rookie and upgrade a non playing defence rookie to a premo. I have 5 mid premos plus Beams and O'Meara for now.

My only issue for round 2 atm will be some slight loopholing.

Will make 2 trades;
NRoo > Steele
Smith > Marchbank

And go with Rocky into Danger again as captain options.
The thing is, in my forward line I'll be loopholing Strnadica (possibly captain) with Simpkin and Eddy, Simpkin plays first so logically he'll be the emergency as I'll still be able to switch Strnadica and Eddy. But if he has another dud score and I want to play Eddy instead I lose my captain loophole option as I'd have to put Eddy on the field.

So if Rocky doesn't get a good VC score it doesn't actually matter, but if he does I'll probably just give Simpkin a miss altogether and make Eddy my emergency and hope he kicks a bag.

Yeah that's what I meant thanks

I have Preuss, is he not expected to play this week?
No idea about Preuss
Waite is out so they should stick with Preuss

My only issue for round 2 atm will be some slight loopholing.

Will make 2 trades;
NRoo > Steele
Smith > Marchbank

And go with Rocky into Danger again as captain options.
The thing is, in my forward line I'll be loopholing Strnadica (possibly captain) with Simpkin and Eddy, Simpkin plays first so logically he'll be the emergency as I'll still be able to switch Strnadica and Eddy. But if he has another dud score and I want to play Eddy instead I lose my captain loophole option as I'd have to put Eddy on the field.

So if Rocky doesn't get a good VC score it doesn't actually matter, but if he does I'll probably just give Simpkin a miss altogether and make Eddy my emergency and hope he kicks a bag.

My head hurts :)

Roo -> touk touk for me

122k in the bank.

Not sure what's worse, seeing Coach: Nathan Buckley, or seeing Blair picked
EVERY
SINGLE
BLOODY
WEEK

:(

First of all, as i said earlier I'm considering doing the trade after this week, that's why it's 2 rounds.
Secondly I'm not categorically saying anything.
Merely making the point that i think guys like tuohy, higgins, touk could very well be keepers this year.
Thirdly it involves 2 trades, as with any trades- absolutely i could regret them
Fourthly, if you think you're going to get 200k out of every cash cow rookie by the byes this year (or any year) you're dreaming.
Fifthly, I could not have possibly been more clear on stating that it absolutely involves betting on tuohy and doc scoring similarly, therefore it's not a downgrade at all. Im thinking at this early stage that could be a good bet.

I'll be watching both closely this week which will decide whether i still think it's a good bet.

Not sure why you seem so fifthly offended by my brainstorming, did i run over your dog once or something?
You asked for feedback. I provided some.
Others here will agree that trading out a premo who just scored 91 in a poor game for another player whos best season is an 80 odd ave is called a downgrade, I will call is a sidways trade if it make you feel better. Whatever it is called no one in the SC community would advise that it was a good idea.
Long term injury is the only real reason to trade a premo out.
I also see 2E and Higgins as traps. But that just how I see it.

But look it wont worry me at all if you do it, just dont look for feedback if you dont want to hear peoples opinion. Good Luck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problem is Kelly played well and Otten was poo.
Kelly is just a battler, he offers nothing apart from being a close checking defender.

First AFL game for Otten in 2 years. He deserves to have a decent run at it.

Alcholol and drug testing kicks in for the company I work for Friday morning , I plan to blow that breath tester to smithereens.

Funny story.

A large food manufacturer my company provides all the training for introduced the d&a random testing policy.
Leaked the fact the on Tuesday the 1st day of testing would be on thursday. (Was about 6 months ago this occurred)
In a workforce of 450, 105 called in sick on the thursday!
No testing occurred

Funny story.

A large food manufacturer my company provides all the training for introduced the d&a random testing policy.
Leaked the fact the on Tuesday the 1st day of testing would be on thursday. (Was about 6 months ago this occurred)
In a workforce of 450, 105 called in sick on the thursday!
No testing occurred
Hahaa!!! True.

Young fellas I work with all char up during work hours, they are all screwed.

Pretty sure they are the driving force on the trade out Hanners train...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back