Round 2 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't usually trade my "Premos", but with Buddy coming up against Port, I can't miss another 180.

Lambert to Bud and maybe the C on the big man.

Can't wait for Brayshaw and Banfield to go 100+ whist Kelly and Holman ******* spud it up
So you think that Buddy will score 180 again this week against Port?

Port has a far superior midfield than the one that the Swans came up against last night. Most of Buddy's goals last night were as a result of turnovers by the West Coast midfielders and their defence was caught out of position time and time again.

The highest Buddy has scored against Port in the last 3 years is 125 pts.

Edit - just saw the post by TheBeardAmigos

But by all means, go ahead and burn those trades ;)

Thursday game is killing me...
I'm taking the family camping out in the bush where i'll get no service this weekend. heading out Thursday too.
thankfully leagues haven't started yet....gonna have to nail my rooks and Captain Wednesday.
gonna be tough not knowing how i'm travelin all weekend.
just want 22 on field!

Port has a far superior midfield than the one that the Swans came up against last night. Most of Buddy's goals last night were as a result of turnovers by the West Coast midfielders and their defence was caught out of position time and time again.

You port nuffies take this to heart way too much

Ah, another Thursday night game to **** us over with teams being named just before lockout. At least the Premiers are playing.
Also.
Why the **** is the game on Friday at 4:20pm??? 5:10pm game Saturday arvo too.
7:20pm Sunday Night and now this shit. **** you Gil. This is ******.
Friday was a twilight last year too. Good Friday. Saturday 5.10 PERTH time. 8.10pm here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy had a poor record v WCE until yesterday. He's in ripping form at the minute and will slot another 5 v Port.

You port nuffies take this to heart way too much

giphy.gif

Im gonna do weekly team updates, I need feedback and I hope they are worth watching. Plus we need to kick shortys arse.

Subscribed a few weeks ago, like your channel. :moustache:

Give me a shout out on your next video mate. LOL! :D:thumbsu:

What do people think kelly and finlayson score this rnd 70’s

All rookies to switch scores. Kelly to score 40 as Banfield and Naughton go for 150. Such is Supercoach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back