Round 2 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Bonner owners / traders even slightly worried that he won't be able to cut through Sydney's defense as easily as he did to Freo?

Started with him. I was hoping for 85 average on upside. Which means his 120s will need to be balanced by 70s. I'm already annoyed about these bandwagon bon bon boys who will be venting about my lil POD next week.

Fun fact: the highest scoring player in round 1 hasn't scored a ton in round 2 since Jobe Watson in 2014. Only 33% of players to ton up in round 1, across the last two years, followed it up in round 2.

Fun fact: the highest scoring player in round 1 hasn't scored a ton in round 2 since Jobe Watson in 2014. Only 33% of players to ton up in round 1, across the last two years, followed it up in round 2.
not_aware_waynes_world.gif

Obscure as ****.
Nice stat. Nice post.
Keep it up.

since 2014, Buddy has played Port 5 times

146, 72, 104, 60, 125

history would suggest in for a shocker. He by no means will get 180 against us, even in the form he is in

Won't get 180 but would not doubt the great man to score anything from 50-150. :rainbow::fire:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now back to the books .....we want more, more, more fun facts :moustache:

So I should trade 66% of my players who tonned up in Rd1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back