Round 2 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I should trade 66% of my players who tonned up in Rd1?
Cmon, don't be stupid ......it'll take you 4 weeks (2 trades per week) ....can't do it in one week, so get trading :p:moustache:

Cmon, don't be stupid ......it'll take you 4 weeks (2 trades per week) ....can't do it in one week, so get trading :p:moustache:

Those who work for campaigner data can probably pull strings to get more trades :drunk:

So I should trade 66% of my players who tonned up in Rd1?

Yes, Kent.

hthevigilante1.png

I reckon the Crows will bounce back and beat the Tigers. Desperate for Murphy to stay in the team, because if he is dropped, I don't reckon we'll see him for a while as the Crows find winning form

I reckon the Crows will bounce back and beat the Tigers. Desperate for Murphy to stay in the team, because if he is dropped, I don't reckon we'll see him for a while as the Crows find winning form
He did what he needed to do right? Forward pressure around the goals, got his foot on two along the goal lines in a scramble - 1 goal/1 behind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/news/20...utm_medium=vanity&utm_campaign=RehabReportRd2

FWIW
Running machine Tom Scully missed the club’s round one clash with the Bulldogs with knee soreness but looks set to return against Collingwood this weekend

Joyce also revealed that Harry Perryman and Lachie Tiziani were expected to be available for selection this week after minor interruption to the back half of their pre-season.

Sculls not SC-relevant i know but moreso thinking who would go out.
Can't see the other 2 coming into a winning team.

Murphy might stay in with Fog making way for tex/lynch.

With Fog n Murphy cant loop him if they dont play this week grrr.

Hodgey09 From the closed Round 1 discussion thread:
Right here mate, if you’re as concerned about your team as you are with validating mine you’re in for a sensational year.

I'll post whenever I'd like if thats alright with you? Sometimes it might be to vent about a shit week other times like this one it might be to rant to the only people that'll listen about how much I love Kade Simpson

Now is there anything else I can help you with?

LOL! No need to get so defensive mate. I guess it's not always easy to read the tone of someone's posts but I was only light heartedly having a go at you. It's just cool when people post their teams and join in every week and have a laugh about the things that go wrong. No-one cares for the people that never take part in any discussion and just drop on by to post high scores without showing their team. That's all. Just trying to encourage people to join in the fun and not just drive-by gloat.

A lot of inexperience in the WCE forward line right now.

I watched the Swans match and I really liked the look of Ryan and his game, even though he only scored a 38.

Worth noting that Nick Smith, our best small defender was playing on him for most for the night - i thought he would have gone to LeCras. He will only get better and will kick a bag soon IMO, for me at this stage he has a lot more SC upside than Venables.

Last edited:
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-03-27/in-plain-english-dog-ready-to-be-no1-ruckman

WESTERN Bulldogs coach Luke Beveridge is confident young ruckman Tim English is up to the challenge of taking on a resurgent Nic Naitanui in Sunday's clash against West Coast at Etihad Stadium.

"He looks like he's ready to take on the challenge of being a (No.1) AFL ruckman at the tender age of 20."

Beveridge said Mitch Wallis could replace Tom Liberatore after his life-long friend ruptured his ACL on the weekend, while named Jack Redpath, Caleb Daniel and Rourke Smith as also in the selection mix.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-03-27/in-plain-english-dog-ready-to-be-no1-ruckman

Hodgey09 From the closed Round 1 discussion thread:

LOL! No need to get so defensive mate. I guess it's not always easy to read the tone of someone's posts but I was only light heartedly having a go at you. It's just cool when people post their teams and join in every week and have a laugh about the things that go wrong. No-one cares for the people that never take part in any discussion and just drop on by to post high scores without showing their team. That's all. Just trying to encourage people to join in the fun and not just drive-by gloat.
Hodges is such a good bloke.

No offence Hodgey09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back