Unofficial Preview Round 2: St Kilda vs GWS - Etihad; March 29/1:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Templeton may only get 10 kicks for the game. And may not be an impact player

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

So far that would count for a goal or two.
Savage had the same number of disposals as Templeton last week. Savage had 1 extra contested disposal.
But Templeton had 2 clearances to Savages 1.
No tackles for Templeton, but is 2 enough for a defensive forward.

I suspect there wasn't much in the decision.
Someone has to be sub.

Have GWS got a tag for Dunstan?

I doubt it, too bloody scared.

We need to swarm on these GWS nancies with defensive pressure like last week with Lenny, Gilbo, Dunsto, Gears, Saundo and Armo dumping them flat on their arses with a bit of a face rub/headlock Tony Lockett style. We need to assert our authority early, nothing silly but we need to lay down the law and show

them who's boss,

'Nomsayin?

Last edited:
Have GWS got a tag for Dunstan?

I doubt it, too bloody scared.

We need to swarm on these GWS nancies with defensive pressure like last week with Lenny, Gilbo, Dunsto, Gears, Saundo and Armo dumping them flat on their arses with a bit of a face rub/headlock Tony Lockett style. We need to assert our authority early, nothing silly but we need to lay down the law and show

them who's boss,

'Nomsayin?
Im hearin ya. Figure four leg locks all round.

All the GWS players had to evacuate their hotel rooms around midnight due to a fire alarm, hopefully they come out a bit flat this afternoon
Sounds like 'Joe the cameramans' dirty work, wasnt he involved with turning the sprinklers on at Moorabin? Then got another Saint, Warnie in to trouble with his "cant bowl, cant throw" comment. :p

It's interesting that people are tipping GWS on the basis of one home game against their logical rivals (at GWS's home oval) and a few practice games.

In the end, it is a St Kilda home game, and I expect St Kilda to win at home. It takes a VERRY good team to beat someone interstate. Of the interstate teams, I expect Eagles/Freo/Sydney/Port to be able to do it but not anyone else.

Looks like Webster and Armo will be good to go, if that's the case I can't see Webster coming out, played a solid 3 quarters. Most likely Billings and Eli/Newnes.
Newnes had a great game last week and would be pretty stiff to get the chop.

Lenny Hayes clearly most disposals today.

Going for a walk to get some exercise done so I'll miss most if not all of the first half of this match.

So I'll say it now, I fully expect Saints to win by Over 39.5 points. Very juicy odds on the TAB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lenny Hayes clearly most disposals today.

Going for a walk to get some exercise done so I'll miss most if not all of the first half of this match.

So I'll say it now, I fully expect Saints to win by Over 39.5 points. Very juicy odds on the TAB.

Good luck with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Round 2: St Kilda vs GWS - Etihad; March 29/1:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back