Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This trade I have a strong feeling I will do but it will involve the M Crouch....miss my 0riginal Piggy:'(:'(*

*still love your splendid loins
Not sure about crouch, seems to do everything right. Wins the inside ball and rarely turns it over anymore like his early days but the SC Gods don’t seem to score him that well

Scratching my head at the 1751 that have traded out Zerrett. Spend all summer putting your side together then 1 week in trade out a premo because of concussion. unnecessary burnage.

Not sure about crouch, seems to do everything right. Wins the inside ball and rarely turns it over anymore like his early days but the SC Gods don’t seem to score him that well

Only had 11 CP compared to his 31 UP last week.
Had 4 clangers too, and he's already behind in SC due to his K:H ratio.
He'll be a fine pick, but some weeks he'll get the rough end from CD, especially if the crows lose.

Was looking at a correctional trade... not sure?

Savage to Bonner, and Christensen to Buddy w/ $29k in bank
OR
Murphy (Adel) to Bonner, and Christensen to Long w/ $29k in bank w/ $24k in bank.

Originally was thinking of holding but not sold Murphy will hold his spot, and not sure if I'm patient to see another week with Christensen. If I make trades this week, can make another two (in case injury strikes).

Thoughts?

Lycett -> nic Nat

Or

Olango -> English

Not sure whether to give Lycett another week to see if he can improve, whilst also seeing if NN can back it up

Or back NN to score again and give myself another weeks look at English to see if he will stay

OR
Murphy (Adel) to Bonner, and Christensen to Long w/ $29k in bank w/ $24k in bank.

Originally was thinking of holding but not sold Murphy will hold his spot, and not sure if I'm patient to see another week with Christensen. If I make trades this week, can make another two (in case injury strikes).

Thoughts?
I don't see why you need to complete those trades this week. Besides Buddy I'd want to see another week from all those players before deciding who to cut and who to trade in.

OR

Thoughts?
Wait a week.
But Bundy Christensen to English if dont already have him might a option.

No trades. Couple of issues with the backline as I went 1-0-7 but was expecting to use a correctional trade, at least one.

Thinking I'll have a look at Byrne this week, hopefully he gets more of the ball. Got in good positions at times where he wasn't used and ran over 14ks duringdthe game. Or if he stinks it up again will look at Byrne -> Guthrie.

Other one is Cyril. I thought he looked pretty good at times. Didn't really influence the game and managed to score a 63. I think he was sitting on 2 midway through the second and ended up on 35 a few minutes later, so shows his scoring potential is still there. Was up the ground a fair bit which is good. Was always going to be a slow burn at the start with so much time off, but hopefully can average 80-85. Think he had very low tog, esp first half.

OR

Thoughts?
So your first option which is basically Savage and Bundy vs Buddy and Bonner isnt a bad option but your being a bit too reactive imo, When sav comes out and score 129 this week and Bonner gets 72 and Bundy gets 101 compared to Buds 77 you will be the stroppiest kent out.

Option 2 with trading out Murph to Bonner and Bundy to Long sounds just as disgusting tbh, Long as in Saints long? show me your team mate and im sure you have a few better trade options than what you've proposed here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UDL gets another chance, but obviously on bench.
I blame Scott for his shitness. Handing a kid a debut game in the tropics instead of waiting for Rnd 2 was typical of that pretender.
Half the rooks get told to run out and have some fun, and most never even have an opponent which helps their debut scores.
Hopefully he isnt bruised to hell and gets to play a home game under a roof, and a chance to play footy instead of skidball.
The other reason is i have already committed to his price. May have been a mistake but its done now. Bright side is he is nicely priced to flick for just about any prospect that sticks his hand up. If Rayner goes 90+ this week he'll come onto radars as well.
All sorts of surprises are coming in Rnd 2, including another batch of 1st gamers who might shock.
English to me was the rook of the round. Getting mauled in an away game in a foreign city, he contributed far more than most seniors in his club. Good on him.

Have been thinking all week... no trades, no trades.

And then damn me if I didn't notice this morning that I've got Hibberd, and not realised that I actually had the tiny little bit of money required to pick Laird.

Laird was going to be my first upgrade in defence in x weeks time, but that big number 30 next to the words "trades" and "left" is looking at me. At least with Laird playing tonight so not long to hold on.

Talk me out of this craziness.

Took a punt on ANB.. backfired gloriously..

Named on the ball and with Viney out for at least 8 weeks thought he might go large early on.. Played most the game off half forward.. **** you Goodwin..

Most likely go ANB to Sicily.
This is where JLT form can mislead .....but how many good-average players have a dramatic spike in their SC season averages?

This is where JLT form can mislead .....but how many good-average players have a dramatic spike in their SC season averages?

It wasn't purely off the back of his JLT score though, it was more on his training and supposed bigger role in the Dees midfield rotation, the JLT run just confirmed what he had been doing throughout the preseason, and then when the Viney news came out thought it might be a handy punt to pivot off the Sicily owners.

Goodwin had other plans, obviously a Sicily owner.

Live and learn.. Still managed mid 2200's with this oversight, so hoping for 2300 this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back