Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously injuries are the exception. I see a lot of people trading in Bonner this week, im not really sure why to be honest. I just don’t think I’ll want him in my starting side by the end of the year and his price means he’s not going to make a lot of cash either.

If you’re 200-300 behind the leaders that means you scored 2300-2400, not sure how this is a ‘down week’. No way you’ll average that over the year.
A down week is limping to 2000.
How much cash do you want your rookies to make?

Two players I'm looking to trade in over the next 2 weeks:

English
Bonner

Two players I'm potentially looking to trade in.
Sicily
L. Fogarty

Not looking to really trade anyone out at this stage...

Although Naughton --> Bonner would be ideal, but I'd have to free up the cash to do so.

Dalhaus to Sicily would be enough, just.

Over the next 2 weeks:
Dalhaus --> Sicily
Naughton --> Bonner

under-performing premo --> value premo
under-performing rookie --> English

pretty stupid trades, but I want points and cash generators

Meet ya at Jerrys fridge?

cl4b_i.gif

Hilarious!

5 giddy-ups for you!

GIF - Kramer Giddy Up SMALL.gif GIF - Kramer Giddy Up SMALL.gif GIF - Kramer Giddy Up SMALL.gif GIF - Kramer Giddy Up SMALL.gif GIF - Kramer Giddy Up SMALL.gif

Oh and btw...... you gonna eat all of that?

200w.webp

im probably just gonna stick fat with the rookies I picked so as long as they are playing even LDU.

Last year I traded taranto early when he reached about 280k thinking he is crap and wont go up much more then he started pumping out 70s to 90s the campaigner.
Taranto is actually good though. LDU couldnt even get a touch in the wet.

I think im going to go early on LDU to bonner so I can have 2 trades next week for when Banfield, Barry or Murphy is dropped

Please do, I dont wanna be the guy that does that this year only to watch the traded player start pumping out the scores aka The Touk ****head Miller scenario

Please do, I dont wanna be the guy that does that this year only to watch the traded player start pumping out the scores aka The Touk ****head Miller scenario
I just feel like LDU was a massive mistake. He did nothing in preseason. I only went with him at the last minute because brodie didn't play. I feel like I'd be better off points and money wise upgrading LDU to bonner or graham.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just feel like LDU was a massive mistake. He did nothing in preseason. I only went with him at the last minute because brodie didn't play. I feel like I'd be better off points and money wise upgrading LDU to bonner or graham.
You and me both. Last minute decision that i never felt good about, and I had bonner and cogs in and traded them out for LDU and Lloyd. I wish i knew why tf I did that.

You and me both. Last minute decision that i never felt good about, and I had bonner and cogs in and traded them out for LDU and Lloyd. I wish i knew why tf I did that.
I didnt even realize brodie was a late out until saturday so I had missed out on graham already. I thought LDU would go alright because of his bigger body and he has good JS. I even had him on the field, I thought surely he could get a good score in the wet. After watching a bit of that game he was absolutely invisible and doesn't look ready yet

Go for it. I hope you have better luck with those types of trades than I do.

in the same boat, had a feeling he wasn't going to perform, don't have the funds to upgrade him to bonner though sadly

I didnt even realize brodie was a late out until saturday so I had missed out on graham already. I thought LDU would go alright because of his bigger body and he has good JS. I even had him on the field, I thought surely he could get a good score in the wet. After watching a bit of that game he was absolutely invisible and doesn't look ready yet
LDU actually seemed scared of the pill, like he didn't want to get in anyones way. I need a dog out there and this kid isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back