Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So nearly 3k have traded Fyfe out?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
3,000 less Coaches to worry about for the $50K .......IMO a good move :thumbsu: ....please trade Fyfe out Coaches !

Oops! Just traded Hibberd to Bonner completely by accident. Was just pencilling in some trade possibilities for next week thinking I could reverse my trades. I blame the confusion of currently being overseas.
I'm not one to trade premiums or sideways so I feel a bit weird at the moment! Could this be the masterpiece?
giphy.gif

With Crouch potentially out for a few weeks, I may have to pull the trigger on my planned downgrade of Lycett (appears to be a swing and a miss) to English early - will he score like last week in the future? What's his JS like?

Ryder >> Witts, hoping he can be a nice little POD and average close to 100. No doubt Dew will pick Nicholls next week and ruin his scoring for the rest of the year.

I'm thinking Crouch to Cogs and then one of Ryan or Venables to English. Is anyone else stressing about Ryan or Venables? I think I made a huge boo boo having both of them in my forward line.

With Crouch potentially out for a few weeks, I may have to pull the trigger on my planned downgrade of Lycett (appears to be a swing and a miss) to English early - will he score like last week in the future? What's his JS like?
Yes he will.
Every week the same. The tea leaves and tarot cards never lie sweet cheeks.
Also, i just emailed Bevo and cc'd to English. Apparently he will play every game regardless of form and injuries.
Hope that helps.

I'm thinking Crouch to Cogs and then one of Ryan or Venables to English. Is anyone else stressing about Ryan or Venables? I think I made a huge boo boo having both of them in my forward line.
The eagles seem pretty keen to get games into these guys I wouldn't be worrying to much about it just yet. Most people will have at least 1 if not 2 of the West Coast forward rookies.

Not stressing as there aren't a heap of high scoring forward rookies. Easy correction next week to English if you don't have him, or they may pull a L.Murphy and kick start their cash gen.

Yes he will.
Also, i just emailed Bevo and cc'd to English. Apparently he will play every game regardless of form and injuries.
Hope that helps.

Thanks slugger.

Yes I do have Cogs and JOM but I also have too many good rookies on the midfield bench so the smart move would be to move Garlett to the midfield bench and strengthen my forward line with an underpriced premo. I have $445k (Libba plus 11.5k).
Lobb???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes he will.
Hope that helps.
By email Bevo you mean you've been on the bevo :drunk:

Havent made any trades. Is Krooz going to play?

Giving him every chance.
Casboult and De Koning (draftee) are the only others that could ruck.
He'll get up.

I don't have Venables but I think Ryan will snag a bag soon, should kick on for 150k at least.

This is both funny and sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back