Round 20 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bring it on Cd .... burn my SC season to the ground with this team after the hatchet job you did on my league double chance last week.

D: Doc, Adams, Roberton, Tuohy, Hibberd, Lloyd (Scharenberg)
M: Dusty, Titch, Neale, Zerrett, Murphy, Jelwood, JPK, Trelolol (Witherden)
R: Gawn, Darcy
F: Paddy, Dollhouse, Buddy, Heeney, Wallis, Greenwood

Out this week: Danger, Witts, Greene

Whats the latest with campaigners JPK and Lloyd?

Are they going to play this week or not?

Didn't they both just have to get through training today?

I can't find anything about how they both trained today.

Guess it means they went ok and are right to play! :drunk::thumbsu:

Lloyd will play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what are the chances of Witherden gettng a rest this week much like Mcluggage and a few of the other young guns last week?

Whats the latest with campaigners JPK and Lloyd?

Are they going to play this week or not?

Didn't they both just have to get through training today?

I can't find anything about how they both trained today.

Guess it means they went ok and are right to play! :drunk::thumbsu:
Both expected to be named.

Last edited:
what are the chances of Witherden gettng a rest this week much like Mcluggage and a few of the other young guns last week?
not-funny.gif

I'd suggest Witherden is an excellent chance to play out the remainder of the season without being rested.
Guys that got rested last week included Hipwood, Berry and Louis Vuitton, and each of those guys had played well over a dozen games. McStay was injured i believe.
Witherden has only played 6.
We only have that to go off....and the fact there is no need to rest him. There is however a logical argument to manage/park guys like Rockliff and Beams due to season already over and nothing to gain playing them injured.

For the game tomorrow night my mob arnt one to hard tag normally, but its obvious with Danger out that Duckwood sticks out like dogs balls as a potential target. Horse isnt blind but he wont do the bleeding obvious unless Duckwood starts well.
Most likely we'd hit Mitch Duncan, and back ourselves to see if Duckwood becomes an issue without his mate against some pretty good inside mids. If he screws us for 2 high tackles in the 1st the tag might come out.

Duncan has been v good, and with Danger out i'd back Scott to have a word in his ear about stepping up. Zac Jones likely the man for him.

More likely it will be Geelong going the hard tag. Parker the number 1 target for a hard tag with both JPK and Hannebery playing with niggles.

Apparently both JPK and Lloyd trained ok yesterday. With Danger out though it would be tempting for Horse to play silly buggers with a Kennedy selection so assume he could be a late out. Seems he self managed last week and took it easy when suspected something wasnt quite right. Every inside mid by this time of yr is carrying a selection of niggles. Lloyd no probs it seems.

They must have worms if they're still hungry. They've been feasting on my team all year and only left bones. Enough already SC Gods
But the juicy bone marrow is the best part...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back