Round 20 - West Coast Eagles v Geelong Cats - Fri Aug 10, 8:40pm EST - ** LIVE BLOG @ 8.20PM EST**

Who will win?

• West Coast by a lot

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • West Coast by a little

Votes: 41 46.1%
  • Geelong by a little

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • Geelong by a lot

Votes: 16 18.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute LOLs at the Weagles crowd booing the umpires. Utterly pathetic armchair ride delivered to the Eagles. Would have lost without a huge boost from the umpires.

take out the ruck infringements which were all there and take out the high tackles our way which were all there and have a look at the free kick count. I still have no ****ing idea what has to happen to darling for him to get a free.

Umpires need to get the **** out the games... just leave it alone.

They don't understand that the best games are ones where you don't notice them. Seriously, deliberate out of bounds, stupid ruck infringements and high tackles where the player has deliberately initiated contact (don't get at me about Joel Selwood, he is elite without that stuff so it wouldn't bother me).

The umpires basically dominated that game.

Thought it was a good effort by Geelong though - lots of kids playing, Hawkins injured with the Eagles at home and only lost it in the last 10 minutes. Would take that.

LOL, wow witty retort that one.

Seriously, you won, why boo?? Cheer ya team
They were cheering.. You can actually stop as the umpires leave the ground to rip into them for what was a disgraceful display.. Then carry on enjoying the win.. I don't understand how many can't understand this.. It happens at EVERY ground after a shit umpiring display..

The funny thing is the WC supporters are to blame for those ridiculous Deliberate OOB's. That first one against Geelong where they pleaded for it after it correctly being called on Glass (you just cant step backwards across the boundry line after holding it for a few seconds) caused the umpires to set the standard for the night. and therefore we had the farcical situation that we had.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 20 - West Coast Eagles v Geelong Cats - Fri Aug 10, 8:40pm EST - ** LIVE BLOG @ 8.20PM EST**

Back