Toast Round 22 = Collingwood 109-101 Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Scott truly is the sh*ttest of all sh*tblokes. Screw you, pervert. Loathe the Cats. Bunch of grubby scumbags.

Kudos to the men in yellow tonight, a truly horrendous performance. It's amazing how incredibly inept a group of umpires can be.

But all that is irrelevant. Gutsy performance from the lads, with a great show of strength to remind the competition that we're still the f***ing best.

Scandalous.

56bTvMg.png

When did we have a little luck?

They were more than a little a bit fumbly and kept turning the ball over easily when they had their run on - what was it 20 I50's to 5 in the last quarter alone but there were coming at us at the back end of the third quarter as well without hitting the scoreboard.

Also missed a few gettable shots during that period, although a couple of them were admittedly from their their young ruckman and Cameron's was on the RHF boundary 50m out, but he's flushed them from there plenty of times before so the kick wasn't beyond him. Parfitt missing everything from 20m out was also a shocker.

Ok watched the last shot. Wasn’t my imagination.

Rodan called a behind and then just randomly decided to say “fu*k it” and gave them a goal lol

They really did everything to try and get Geelong over the line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad we held our nerve and didn’t push Howe back after Moore was subbed. Offers a nice point of difference as a forward including retaining a defensive mindset when required. Nice to see him spoil a few times when caught behind

Drop checkers 🤣
And WHE and Ginnivan.
That game day thread may need some editing... some shocking comments from pies supporters
There was some absolute disgusting supporters at the ground during the 1st quarter, some of the words out of peoples mouths, i'm glad my son wasn't there.

And WHE and Ginnivan.

There was some absolute disgusting supporters at the ground during the 1st quarter, some of the words out of peoples mouths, i'm glad my son wasn't there.
I criticised WHE off his vfl game as I didn’t think he did enough to be recalled. Props to him he played well. Just wish he’d do it more often.

I avoid the match day thread. I want to watch the game, but also avoid the negativity. I do understand however it’s a place to vent.

I criticised WHE off his vfl game as I didn’t think he did enough to be recalled. Props to him he played well. Just wish he’d do it more often.

I avoid the match day thread. I want to watch the game, but also avoid the negativity
I was questioning WHE in the side as well, i'm glad he has stepped up and really played his role.

Yeah i stay out of the match day thread as well, being at the ground, it's bad enough listening to the nuffy supporters or the drunken idiots, let alone reading it on here. :D:D

“We are the danger” 😂😂😂

I keep saying he’ll regret those words

He’s done it twice this year.

First time he talked about how he’s not stressed about their form and “if they have to win every game for the rest of the year to make it they will”

Then “We are the danger”

Like, dude…just shut up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back