Toast Round 22 = Collingwood 109-101 Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeremy Cameron’s out of bounds goal?

How was that allowed without so much as a score review? 🤦‍♂️

Ginnivan deniers in shambles

Seriously though - Jack makes in impact in tight situations. Fantastic game. He won't go out again.

And Lipinski, who had been holding his position, looked infinitely better as a pure mid.
No SPIN do you still believe Fly was unhappy with Ginnivan’s VFL performances?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the stuff Pies. Hard fought win. Brought the effort, the pressure, the intent. Would have won by 7 goals if those scumbag umps gave us a fair go and actually umpired correctly, some of those decisions to Geelong were straight up ***t moves.

EAD Hodge
EAD BT
EAD Richo
EAD Montagna
EAD Barrett
EAD Dangerflog
EAD Cameron
EAD Maggot Umps
EAD Dunstall

The Pies are back baby!

BEWARE, WE ARE THE DANGER!!!!

I just don't see what DC brings that Cox doesn't. Didn't rate Darcy's game at all - didn't take his marks, didn't find the footy, and even when he won the hitouts he put it straight down the Geelong mids' throats. His connection with our mids was awwwwful.

I'd bring back Mase as full time ruck.

McStay, Checkers and Howe looked really solid as our three tall setup.

No room for DC sadly.

I’m not sure I’ve watched a game with more atrocious umpires bias and gifts than this one. Holy Jesus. Like surely this needs a report to the AFL it was clown level absurd.
We have been on the end of some shockers. The crows game, tonight’s, curnow getting a free whenever someone gets within 5 m of him. Hopefully things change come finals time

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 22 = Collingwood 109-101 Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back