Game Day Round 24, 2023 vs Richmond: Good morning, get those coffees and bacon & egg rolls into ya

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Round 24 Port Adelaide vs Richmond

1 vote. Jason Horne Francis

Crowd beginning to murmur

2 votes. Conner Rozee

Drinks are spilt and those of us who backed him early are working out what bills are getting paid.

3 votes. Zak Butters

The winner of the 2023 Brownlow Medal is Zak Butters

The only good that comes out of this mornings game.

Sam Hayes increases trade value by dominating the Ruck in his last Port Adelaide game before requesting a trade to Essendon after being dropped for Lycett in the 1st final.

Port by a lot.

Hopefully no injuries and a nice bruise free game.

I’m taking my 7 year old son to his first game ever. He’s our special guy, on the spectrum and will be fascinating to see how he finds the experience.

If you’re not going can you flick me your barcode or ticket for him. Saves me braving Ticketmaster.

Brisbane nothing to fear in two week 👌

Feels like the result doesn’t really matter. We either get Lions at the Gabba or potentially Pies at the MCG. Brisbane probably have the softer underbelly.

Feels like the result doesn’t really matter. We either get Lions at the Gabba or potentially Pies at the MCG. Brisbane probably have the softer underbelly.

Looking ahead, I think it's important to avoid the Carlton semi if we do lose the QF. For that reason, a win today is non negotiable.

Potentially the second to last game of the year, so may as well go have a pie and watch the footy..... I'm walking in to get some good exercise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port should win, but I wouldn't mind a semi competitive Richmond today. I still remember the time we slaughtered a pathetic Gold Coast in 2017, and then THAT final against West Coast happened. So it'd be good if we're tested today.

Gray got 14 votes in 2014 and Rozee got 14 in 2022 (less than Amon). Who cares.

He will probably need votes to win the AFLCA award though. Bontempelli would have got a few yesterday.
Agree. It’s so hard to pick break out years in the Brownlow. But 10 votes from the coaches should see him win that I would imagine. Bont played well yesterday, but was around the mark with a bunch of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back