Game Day Round 24, 2023 vs Richmond: Good morning, get those coffees and bacon & egg rolls into ya

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a conundrum….

I have no beer, but the local doesn’t open until after the first bounce.

What a rubbish game time. (And poor planning on my behalf)

Going to feel like watching the C grade game at the local club.
You want them to win, but it doesn’t really matter.

This game definitely matters. You don’t want to go to the mcg to face the pies in front of a packed and savage crowd after losing to a checked out Richmond at home.

We need form going into next week and at this point I feel like Brisbane are ripe for the picking. Not only can we beat Brisbane I reckon we will if we put in a solid performance today.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This game definitely matters. You don’t want to go to the mcg to face the pies in front of a packed and savage crowd after losing to a checked out Richmond at home.

We need form going into next week and at this point I feel like Brisbane are ripe for the picking. Not only can we beat Brisbane I reckon we will if we put in a solid performance today.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It matters on an individual level as well as a collective.

Its an opportunity for a break out game against tough opponents for Sam "the messiah" Hayes, as well as an opportunity for Boak to make a statement that he has what it takes to be starting 22 in September.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's so early I feel like I'm going to work.

Let's head into finals with strong form.

The three amigos are worth the price of admission alone.

Keep building form Sam.

WHAT A BLOCKBUSTER FOR THE KERNINLY FC A MUST WIN CLASH AS THEY MARCH TOWARDS THE FINALS WITH THE MOMENTUM OF AN AUTOMATIC BLIND DECENDING LIKE A BIRD OF PREY ON AN UNSUSPECTING MOUSE. FEEL THE EEEEEEEELECTRICITY.

I rate the early start time to be honest, knock this game on the head and still have the arvo to myself. Shame the weather isn't like the last two days though.

We need to keep form rolling and win this one, should really be in a canter but I expect us to get out to a big lead then to take the foot off the pedal completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back