Game Day Round 24, 2023 vs Richmond: Good morning, get those coffees and bacon & egg rolls into ya

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres much much more: good looking, eloquent, ba hons, 2 diplomas, grad diploma, football literate, optimist, positive, 1/2 full, thats enough for entree.
Happy clapper, accepts mediocrity, here we go team here we go, hinkley lover, it's the players that are crap not the coach.

Port to win by Hinkleys respect for his own supporters....stuff all.

I have a conundrum….

I have no beer, but the local doesn’t open until after the first bounce.

What a rubbish game time. (And poor planning on my behalf)
If you have some in the pantry, a few tablespoons of nutmeg will give you a bit of a buzz. Just be sure to have some metamucil on hand as the next few days may be a little... hard. So I've heard anyway

Theres much much more: good looking, eloquent, ba hons, 2 diplomas, grad diploma, football literate, optimist, positive, 1/2 full, thats enough for entree.
FB_IMG_1693057643169.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It matters on an individual level as well as a collective.

Its an opportunity for a break out game against tough opponents for Sam "the messiah" Hayes, as well as an opportunity for Boak to make a statement that he has what it takes to be starting 22 in September.
Yes a lot to play for today with Boak breaking the club record games.

Now I'm gonna do it even harder

Is it even a bigfooty trope if it doesn't get absolutely run into the ground

It's true. Kevin Sheedy invented the concept. Right around the time Jimmy Toumpas finished his time trial.

Surely there is some light beer kicking around that some flog bought to a party at your place and nobody drank it.

I've got some Hahn Ice Low Carb left over from a party. I'll guarantee it'll still be here when Hinkley finally leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back