Review Round 24, 2024 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

"They've recruited average and become average"
The close-eyed basterd didn't think we'd finish in the top 8 a fortnight ago and he opens tonight's show saying 'the top four teams have been pretty solid most of the year.'

Either he has dementia or he thinks we have.

This is a guy whose trademark analysis is the ruthless criticism of players and coaches for their lack of accountability FFS.

Total hypocrite.

17 of the 23 players tonight were in the team against Brisbane where Ken was a bee's dick away from being sacked in its aftermath. An amazing turnaround given the circumstances.

Now the real games begin.

Interesting game

Our run home we have really cranked the defensive pressure, no massive scores against, tight finals type games.

We covered Houston but we weren’t as clean coming out compared to him there. It was going to happen.

Everyone at last year trade time who slagged crap on BZT, Sweet, hold your hand up and apologise.

Rat is a forward beast

We were told 6 weeks ago that we had a tough draw, and we'd be lucky to make the 8.

Turns out, we WERE the tough draw!

From RussellEbertHandball:
1st qtr - 18 I50s and had 3 shots on goal. Them 11 I50s and had 7 shots on goal.

2nd qtr 11 I50s and had 7 shots on goal. Them 15 I50s and had 8 shots on goal.

Lucky for us they have been inaccurate. Usually its us. But there is time to start racking up the points GremioPower

Yep. Freo has only themselves to blame.

I slept during Carlton-Saints HT and couldn’t get up to watch Port. Good morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were told 6 weeks ago that we had a tough draw, and we'd be lucky to make the 8.

Turns out, we WERE the tough draw!

We were also told that our list sucked.

What was the deal with the play on called on Georgiades? He never went off his line, turned sideways for a split second looking for a pass, then said no and the umpire called that play on. Then that neanderthal bozo Ryan is allowed to knock him over after he crossed the boundary line. At least he marked and goaled moments later to stick it up them.

What was the deal with the play on called on Georgiades? He never went off his line, turned sideways for a split second looking for a pass, then said no and the umpire called that play on. Then that neanderthal bozo Ryan is allowed to knock him over after he crossed the boundary line. At least he marked and goaled moments later to stick it up them.

Wouldn't surprise me if that was the same umpire who called play on for Drew in the last quarter as well.

I still can’t work it out.
We must have them worried, finding new ways to bend us over.

Has the rule changed? Usually if you play on out of bounds, its out of bounds and a throw in. Dunno. It would mean Georgiades should've gotten a free kick.

The coach sucks also.
As long as you’re winning that’s all that counts.

He was one who said that our list sucked. His boss was another one. Both are responsible for the list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 24, 2024 vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back