Prediction Round 24 Changes vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Question to determine just how full your glass is. If we go into the game and are already out of the finals. Is it impressive or irrelevant if they beat Port?
Irrelevant to me as I won't be watching. We've endured a lot as supporters but the way this season is panning out is cruel. I don't think I will manage any excitement about the game if our papers have been stamped before it starts.

Question to determine just how full your glass is. If we go into the game and are already out of the finals. Is it impressive or irrelevant if they beat Port?

In that scenario if the Bulldogs beat GWS I don't think Port can go up or down unless Geelong win by about 100pts, so a Freo win be seen as Port having no incentive.

infuriatingly dockery

it would be very fremantle to lose if it's a win and in, or to win if finals are off the table

I see this game as either an elimination final, or an early preseason game, and my care factor will represent that. Only problem is we’re not going to find out which one it is until the day of.

I just hope if it’s a dead rubber we pull JT and Darcy if they’re named. Could make the case not to play them regardless, and give them the best chance of presenting if we do make an EF. But I’m sick of playing underdone players who either can’t perform to standard or end up re-injuring themselves.

I see this game as either an elimination final, or an early preseason game, and my care factor will represent that. Only problem is we’re not going to find out which one it is until the day of.

I just hope if it’s a dead rubber we pull JT and Darcy if they’re named. Could make the case not to play them regardless, and give them the best chance of presenting if we do make an EF. But I’m sick of playing underdone players who either can’t perform to standard or end up re-injuring themselves.
We won't find out the answer until about 20-30 mins before the game potentially.

Also the Hawthorn North game the day before and with the way things have happened this year. Anyone can beat anyone on their day.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Haha the Hawks will win by 100.

They are red hot.

If the Hawks lose on Saturday that would be a worse capitulation then the 15 seconds they let in 2 goals against Port at the death to lose by a point.

There needs a review into what happened pre the Geelong game and how Darcy can go from 20 mins to playing to missing final 3 weeks.

Surely he didn't aggrievate an injury in the warm up.

Someone from the club has clearly stuffed up and weber was the butt of jokes here for a long time but whoever is in charge now seems to have had a major **** up here.

It makes no sense

There needs a review into what happened pre the Geelong game and how Darcy can go from 20 mins to playing to missing final 3 weeks.

Someone from the club has clearly stuffed up and weber was the butt of jokes here for a long time but whoever is in charge now seems to have had a major **** up here.

It makes no sense
The club lied. I can only assume to keep the oppo guessing because tricking fans doesn't help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It makes no sense
He was never going to play. People on here called it days before.

The club lied. I can only assume to keep the oppo guessing because tricking fans doesn't help.

He was never going to play. People on here called it days before.
Well they certainly tricked Geelong.

I suppose it's making sense now why Reidy went over for the Essendon game. They were 50/50 on Darcy but played him and he was horrendous and looked pampered.

If you could wind back time he should have been rested then and Reidy played against Essendon.

More Reidy.
Voss is doing okay. Would love for Jackson and Amiss to step up, at some time in their careers
Amiss is still performing an absolute mile above the odds for a 3rd year KPF. People need to chill on him as annoying as the easy misses are.

Even Jackson is well within the bounds for a 22yo ruck/forward. Would be nice if he could find some 2023 form but seems to have completely deserted him.

It's amazing how 1 moment may have flipped our season.

What was the score when treacy injured his knee we were up by 19 or 25 and on the attack in the last.

He came back on but the game had turned in that 5 mins and we were behind by a goal.
I think about it all the time. He times his jump properly and takes the mark and we go up by 31, games done. Instead mistimed his jump, did his knee, and boombers go down the other end and its back to 19, Treacy doesn't play another game and our season is done.

Amiss is still performing an absolute mile above the odds for a 3rd year KPF. People need to chill on him as annoying as the easy misses are.

Even Jackson is well within the bounds for a 22yo ruck/forward. Would be nice if he could find some 2023 form but seems to have completely deserted him.
This year 74 shots at 47%. 35 goals.
Last year 67 shots at 61%. 41 goals.

Would have 45 if he went at last year's accuracy. 40 if he went at a normal accuracy. Still performing so high above what most others his age are doing.

This year 74 shots at 47%. 35 goals.
Last year 67 shots at 61%. 41 goals.

Would have 45 if he went at last year's accuracy. 40 if he went at a normal accuracy. Still performing so high above what most others his age are doing.
He's amazing and it's only the accuracy drop and Treacy that's stopping him getting the love.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 24 Changes vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back