Prediction Round 24 Changes vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

There was no comparison between the condition in which Cox and O Mac have come back into the WAFL. Cox couldn't and still can't bend over or run freely. Early days but O Mac looks great.

If Cox doesn't get up would they play Davies again after his one outing or the more experienced McDonald?

Reckon some of our players will hope bulldogs and Carlton win. They don’t want the pressure. The tight results have shown us we don’t handle pressure cooker games.

I think a lot will be hoping to have another crack at it.

I think if we get a chance, then we win the game.

What has been surprising is our kicking has kept us in the last 3 games. The other teams have had a lot more scoring shots than us.

He shouldn't have to. He is in no condition to perform at AFL level. Especially, following a lead up player. In all honesty he shouldn't be playing but our alternatives are another skinny kid or Ryan.
And yet he did, which made a poor performance all that worse. Nathan Wilson lost just about all respect on here for doing the same thing. It’s just cringe

Reckon some of our players will hope bulldogs and Carlton win. They don’t want the pressure. The tight results have shown us we don’t handle pressure cooker games.
Do you think they are dumb!! just because they are footballers!!
I am sure they and the club will ring you to get your assessment.They know nothing.
Watch out Freo1997, copped some abuse when I said the same thing.

I mean Joe Brierty confirmed that there was no injury and that he is medically all clear. You think it was a coincidence that he only ever clutched at his hammy after losing a contest and never at any other point in the game?
Never at any other point of the game>........ Obviously you were not watching. He had problems in the second quarter and constantly was rubbing his calfs.And, yes his calves, not his hammy.

If Cox doesn't get up would they play Davies again after his one outing or the more experienced McDonald?
Sounds like MAC will only be available for 1st week of the finals unless they push it through like they did with Cox. Ratagolea and Dixon would seem too much physically for Draper and Davies but maybe they try Ryan again on one of the bigger guys. 10th time lucky.

And yet he did, which made a poor performance all that worse. Nathan Wilson lost just about all respect on here for doing the same thing. It’s just cringe
Wilson had a sore finger or a little tap on the guts and sat down in the defensive goal square or just bent over for 5 minutes without caring about the game. If Cox did fake it, which I am not 100% sure he did considering he was doing the same thing in the wafl, it would have been because he was embarrassed by his performance as it looked awful. Where we differ is whether it is all fault. Draper was given the job and stuffed it up completely, Ryan couldn't be trusted to do the job. The coaches rushed him back in despite clearly not being able to bend or sprint in the wafl. The circumstances forced him into a role that he wasn't capable of at the present time. The only thing he was able to do in the wafl was intercept. He didn't have that freedom because we lost Pearce, O Mac wasn't ready, Ryan is horrible at that now for some reason and the final options were a scrawny Davies or a first year Murphy. Unless you take a out on Jackson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wilson had a sore finger or a little tap on the guts and sat down in the defensive goal square or just bent over for 5 minutes without caring about the game. If Cox did fake it, which I am not 100% sure he did considering he was doing the same thing in the wafl, it would have been because he was embarrassed by his performance as it looked awful. Where we differ is whether it is all fault. Draper was given the job and stuffed it up completely, Ryan couldn't be trusted to do the job. The coaches rushed him back in despite clearly not being able to bend or sprint in the wafl. The circumstances forced him into a role that he wasn't capable of at the present time. The only thing he was able to do in the wafl was intercept. He didn't have that freedom because we lost Pearce, O Mac wasn't ready, Ryan is horrible at that now for some reason and the final options were a scrawny Davies or a first year Murphy. Unless you take a out on Jackson
Agree with some of it, but that first play of the game that they showed the behind the goals vision of was damning.

Agree with some of it, but that first play of the game that they showed the behind the goals vision of was damning.
Damning to Draper. Cox left Cadman to punch away from Hogan and Draper was sitting behind. Up on the wing Cox again punched away from Hogan this time in a pack and Draper was sitting out the back watching. Seemed more interested in his 2nd contract extension in a few months. I can understand why people think Cox was on him, he did all of Drapers work for him.

I reckon if Cox is carrying a corky then we may throw McDonald down back as insurance as a big boy, Dixon is going to be a challenge for us this week, don't know if Cox has it in him to take care of Dixon, nor does Draper.

Dumb post. Now suggesting players dont want to play finals?

OUT: Banfield
IN: Simpson (sub)

O'Driscoll to start.

Play an extra midfielder. If the backline needs help send Fyfe back there to play as a spare.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 24 Changes vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back