Prediction Round 24 Changes vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Young resting back it the easier call.

Maybe we just play 7 defenders, who mostly stay back there
Then we play 4 permanent forwards (Amiss, Treacy, two forward pockets), and everyone else can run through the midfield (at least on the wing)

Jackson obviously is 2nd ruck.
Frederick can push up to the wing.
Switta is ok in the midfield for small stints.
Bolton or Baker is fine in the midfield or wing.

Hopefully this leaves us with a few more mismatches plus some gas in the tank, at the end of the game.
Young resting forward goes at nearly 2 goals a game. Johnson can rest back.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Port asked for 3 games suspension.

That is the best he can get, providing there is not a legal loophole he can get through.
Yea most captain obvious thing I'll post this year but he ain't playing this week.

Had Houston all year in supercoach btw. Used one of my last two trades last week to bring in Izak Rankine in hopes he'd rediscover earlier season form and get me over the line in my final game. Not happy with Houston at all - although the emergencies from last week both scored 90+ so fingers crossed.

My reason to drop Bailey is that he's done the undisciplined thing two weeks in a row late in the game. He should have given away a 50m against Geelong if the umpires were observant. It's self indulgent and he should really stew over it on the sidelines.

He's definitely developed a weird anger issue over the last 2 weeks.

Oscar Mac a chance to come in for Sunday.
OUT BANFIELD!!!
IN SIMPSON
speaking season 3 GIF

Although not listed as injured I will be very surprised to see Cox play on Sunday.
He was clearly not right last week and we suffered because of it.
Can’t take that risk again with the do or die game this week.
I suspect we’ll see Oscar McDonald come in for Cox.

Although not listed as injured I will be very surprised to see Cox play on Sunday.
He was clearly not right last week and we suffered because of it.
Can’t take that risk again with the do or die game this week.
I suspect we’ll see Oscar McDonald come in for Cox.
That would be great, still cant get over how pathetic Cox was (Pittman like) , wish on the couch had showed some behind the goal footage of his efforts v hogan
Can someone please explain why JLO let that match up continue ( yes i know Draper was outbodied in a contest within the first 5 mins but at least he would have kept up pace wise when hogan lead)

That would be great, still cant get over how pathetic Cox was (Pittman like) , wish on the couch had showed some behind the goal footage of his efforts v hogan
Can someone please explain why JLO let that match up continue ( yes i know Draper was outbodied in a contest within the first 5 mins but at least he would have kept up pace wise when hogan lead)
Who else was there... Ryan would of been just as bad .

Guess way things were maybe throw Jackson or Voss but that's bit too out of the box even for that. Can't think of anything else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They showed a clip of him jogging last night on the news and he still looked tentative.

The reality is that if he isn’t able to jump we are better off with Reidy who at least can do that as well as run.
I noticed Reidy made second and third attempts to get the ball as well which is something Darcy hasn’t been able to do much this season.
He looked proppy I agree

Luke Ryan didn't shed much light on it other than acknowledge the defenders got beaten and they were all to blame. Cox question From 04:00.

Bit of analysis by Mark Stone on Fremantle too. Nothing that will cheer anyone up.

Last edited:
I hope Darcy is not picked

Anything less than 90-95% fit Darcy and the team would be better for having 100% fit Reidy take main ruck role

Im not sure there will be any changes this week unless an injury occurs

Peel played a slog of a game in the wet and no one absolutely played a stinker against GWS

banfield played his role well and if it wasn’t for late contentious 50, no one would be talking about him
'Banfield played his role well'
Haha, what role was that. He's a dud, hopeless, v Geelong also. Need to clean up our bottom six for next year, that is what costs you.

Bye bye
Fyfie the champ
Son Son
Aish
O'meara
Emmett
And most of all Banfield. And then they re-sign him you couldn't make this shit up.

Even the Bailey 50m penalty was Cox's fault. Every new behind the goals footage is worse than the last.

Both will still play. But he’s right, Jom and Fyfe both in the team all year is silly
Really want Reidy to stay, Darcy is half fit and useless if he doesn’t get into the game the way he wants to. At least Reidy halved his contests.

Jackson is needed forward. Rather go in with two rucks as per usual, regardless of runners. Destroy Port’s lack of rucks and force them to play either a Dixon in there and away from their forward line

Both will still play. But he’s right, Jom and Fyfe both in the team all year is silly
Really want Reidy to stay, Darcy is half fit and useless if he doesn’t get into the game the way he wants to. At least Reidy halved his contests.

Jackson is needed forward. Rather go in with two rucks as per usual, regardless of runners. Destroy Port’s lack of rucks and force them to play either a Dixon in there and away from their forward line
I just skipped to the behind the goals footage lol didn't listen to what they had to say about those two.

But yeah, if they're performing their role then I don't have a problem with them playing, but I do have a problem that they can never lose their spot. JOM's role specifically could be taught to a younger player who could perform it just as well yet we have JOM doing a mediocre job at it. Fyfe's is a bit more niche and I think a bit more impactful to our overall game so I have less of a problem with him staying in the team, but again, should've managed him more during the season to give other guys a chance.

Even the Bailey 50m penalty was Cox's fault. Every new behind the goals footage is worse than the last.

It was evident on the day how or so little body contact cox had on Jesse and allowed him all those uncontested marks.

Banners silly 50 took most of the heat off cox than he would of got after the game. Banners no doubt prob frustrated he had to cover cox lazy ass when the game was on the line

It was evident on the day how or so little body contact cox had on Jesse and allowed him all those uncontested marks.

Banners silly 50 took most of the heat off cox than he would of got after the game. Banners no doubt prob frustrated he had to cover cox lazy ass when the game was on the line
Banners also had a slew of other errors in our forward 50 in the last quarter. At least two that directly cost us goals. He's not getting off here.

An out of condition Darcy would add nothing to the team. We are better of with Reidy. Reidy is not as good a player as Darcy but he is fit to go and is reasonable enough cover for Darcy.
Reidy was out of steam by the end of the 3rd quarter, Darcy will easily provide the same but is a better player.

They showed a clip of him jogging last night on the news and he still looked tentative.

The reality is that if he isn’t able to jump we are better off with Reidy who at least can do that as well as run.
I noticed Reidy made second and third attempts to get the ball as well which is something Darcy hasn’t been able to do much this season.

Darcy is averaging 4.83 clearances a game just behind Young and Brayshaw at 5 and 5.18 respectively. Reidy had 2

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 24 Changes vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back