Prediction Round 24 Changes vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I seem to remember the "lazy" hysteria on Cox early in his career. I think in a game against pretty too. It was pretty off base then...
I'm not interested in helping you live up to your username on this one. Find someone else to bite.

Given we’ve named an extra mid in the forward line, I’d say both Voss and Walters are in the 22 and sub will be JOM.
Ps just realised we have Stevic umpiring, although as there’s no vic team playing, maybe that’s not a bad thing?

Davies vs Sydney was probably the second worst defensive performance of the year. Would’ve loved OMac to come in for Cox though
You must be joking , did you see the pathetic effort Cox made V Hogan, yes Davies would make some Cat 10 disposal errors but he at least would try and keep with his man and spoil

The thing with our defence and wasn't just the GWS game is they all seem to want to mark but never spoil. Even in the bombers game, they seem to be caught behind but instead noone seemed to want get that fist in

You must be joking , did you see the pathetic effort Cox made V Hogan, yes Davies would make some Cat 10 disposal errors but he at least would try and keep with his man and spoil
Davies game vs Sydney was horrible. If finals are on the line I’m still not rolling the dice with him. Especially against a guy like Dixon who’s so much bigger than him.

The thing with our defence and wasn't just the GWS game is they all seem to want to mark but never spoil. Even in the bombers game, they seem to be caught behind but instead noone seemed to want get that fist in
Chapman will almost always preference marking the ball over the spoil. It makes me think he's been given licence to do that.

I do reckon we've taken a much more aggressive stance across the ground since about a third of the way in the season. I guess they are prepared to take a few punches if it means we get to land a few more ourselves. It might explain why our defence is a bit more loose as a result.

Honestly not sure if I can watch any footy on Sunday. If everything goes in our favour and we make finals, I’ll probably just feel relief. If it’s all ****ed then it will be so flattening.

Times like this I wish I didn’t give a shit about footy!
I am tuning out the whole day and checking scores at 5:30 haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly not sure if I can watch any footy on Sunday. If everything goes in our favour and we make finals, I’ll probably just feel relief. If it’s all ****ed then it will be so flattening.

I am very ready, expecting and far too willing to be hurt

I hate hating footy too

But I bloody love freo

Ps just realised we have Stevic umpiring, although as there’s no vic team playing, maybe that’s not a bad thing?
Ha Try again
If our game is still “ live” that means either bulldogs or Carlton have lost .

Which in turn means a loss for us sees which ever team out of those two VIC sides stays in.
Probably more so if it’s Carlton

Prepare yourself , especially with the amount of non vic sides already assured a spot.

Don’t think the AFL quite despises anything as much as minimal VIC sides in the finals and an empty MCG in September(till GF of course

I feel like a fully fit Davies is better than 30% fit Cox.

Was hoping for this personally, give Cox a break and roll the dice with Davies and Draper. Imagine if there was some mythical world where that worked? For example, an away game against a Sydney team that won 10 in a row!

We just don't know how it's going to roll this weekend, I hope there's a chance though. I'd rather one of Dogs or Blues lose and if we do lose, we truly lost fair and square. We've had a season where we actually deserve to have a final hit, wherever it comes from. And if we don't, it's OK and we're going to go well next year, but **** it I really, really want to see us play an elimination final. And I know we'll bring it home if we do.

Nearly the whole of Australia will be cheering Freo Sunday evening.

The Dogs finishing 9th then Freo knocking out the Hawks in W1 of finals is the stuff of dreams.

I’ve got a feeling that we’re gonna have a grandstand finish with Freo bringing it home on Sunday.

Go Dockers !
There's been a few posts like these and I do appreciate them.

While I like it, where do they come from? Do you really want us to succeed?

I feel like most fans in the AFL like us, we're not all that much of a bother, we're just that team over in WA that's more likeable than West Coast, the underdog factor helps.

It’s coming from a swans fan who still has ptsd about the 2016 grand final and the reeming they got from the umps who desperately wants the bulldogs out of the finals race, GWS and freo win and they’re gonski

WB won't be gone at the expense of GWS if Carlton lose as well. They have a big percentage buffer on Carlton. If they both give us a chance to jump over them on the ladder position, I'm fine with that.
I’m just saying that the freo love is coming from other finals teams who don’t want to meet the doggies, more than it is genuine like for Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Round 24 Changes vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back