Review Round 24 - Richmond @MCG Stadium - 24th August 2024 - 2:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

3a22c9ae0fed11a15cca1a17b2447618.jpg

2164389c43be8d57686a48d5e73b48fd.jpg

d6b3f1ab0b171b9c051715f2fd3d6d62.jpg

9b530ca557e7bc7cfcef5df2f6d121ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done , break the curse you are on the way up .
Curse

nothing players- like bowes , scrimshaw the to join Lyon , ah Chee , Brodie ,Peter wright , etc to play AFL final series) before GCS .
?Holland maybe

Trade in - Weller ACL for two season , hopefully Rioli not the same .

Trade out - luko join Rankine to play AFL final series before GCS.

-Peel . ( Special tribute to Nuts the superstar )

Bye

Luko doing some weird shit with his jumper.
Was holding it tight around the bottom
Like being awkward.
For a good 45sec in one of those clips

He gone
Rowell not looking happy either, Mac pushing him along. Assume some dickhead in the crowd was getting lippy and brave.

Has since the early days, remember watching him do it in a pocket at the GWS game in Ballarat.
As a tall guy I can say it's a thing
You grow so fast as a kid your jumpers are always riding over your arse and up your back
I used to do it too trying to stretch your jumper down
Wouldnt read anything into that

Good win today. We officially have a winning all-time record over the Tigers 8-7. We've also won 5 in a row against the Tigers and 3 of those 5 were in Melbourne for the those playing at home. Another stat that should please people is that we're 2W 2L at the MCG in our last 4 outings there and our record at the 'G is going to become very important in the future so it's nice to know we can win there (unlike our Marvel record). In isolation, today was a pleasing win and Richmond remain our b*tches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pickett can’t even string a sentence together
I mean there's a joke here...
And could be facing jail time.

Felt very off with Marlion up there with absolute champions of the game
And there it is.

Actually made me kinda uncomfortable that the broadcast was glazing him up to no end despite the only reason he's retiring us because he's about to become a far less likeable Paul Crewe.

Don't even get me started on the Richmond fellatio job that took place on commentary.

Like others I'm very happy to get a decent win in the last game of the season for a change.

Keeping Richmond as our bunny team and spoiling their send off party was enjoyable.

A big thanks to everyone that participated in the match day threads this year. Hope to see you all back (with friends?) in 2025. (oh and for AFLW ofc)

Too much to ask for like 20% less self loathing next year? You lot make me need a nap constantly.

Cheers.

Well done , break the curse you are on the way up .
Curse

nothing players- like bowes , scrimshaw the to join Lyon , ah Chee , Brodie ,Peter wright , etc to play AFL final series) before GCS .
?Holland maybe

Trade in - Weller ACL for two season , hopefully Rioli not the same .

Trade out - luko join Rankine to play AFL final series before GCS.

-Peel . ( Special tribute to Nuts the superstar )

Bye
Thanks for dropping by ….

You can go now

It sounds and feels like Dimma might be swinging the axe in the next two and a half days based on this presser. I think we will have a good idea of what 2025 looks like after we see who they delist and how ruthless they are regarding upgrading mediocre players we have allowed to coast for the last few years

https://eyesonthesuns.wordpress.com...we-take-away-from-those-last-couple-of-games/
Quick look back at what we can take from these last couple of games

1) What will we do in the forward line next year, Andrew looks like the perfect swingman

2) Flanders in the forward line is a perfect secondary role, hardwick is finally rotating more in the middle

3) Budarick seems to be progressing and could fill crucial defensive role next year with Uwland

B and F, season reviews and a salute to ellis still to come now the games are over

It sounds and feels like Dimma might be swinging the axe in the next two and a half days based on this presser. I think we will have a good idea of what 2025 looks like after we see who they delist and how ruthless they are regarding upgrading mediocre players we have allowed to coast for the last few years
Number of players who left last 4 years - 9, 9, 9, 11.

I suspect it will be similar this off-season.

Potential candidates:
trade - Luko, Davies, C Graham, Fiorini
retired - Day, Casboult, Ellis
de-listed - Oea, Faulkhead, Ttitas, Brock, Mahoney, Rowlands, Macpherson

We may keep some as depth (Day), or VFL if we still got extended list.

Last edited:
Number of players who left last 4 years - 9, 9, 9, 11.

I suspect it will be similar this off-season.

Potential candidates:
trade - Luko, Davies, C Graham, Fiorini
retired - Day, Casboult, Ellis
de-listed - Oea, Faulkhead, Ttitas, Brock, Mahoney, Rowlands, Macpherson

We may keep some as depth (Day), or VFL if we still got extended list.
Day hasn’t come out and say he is retiring so my guess is he will get another year.
Been at the club since 2011
Surely they won’t just turf him out.

What’s happening with Swallow? Keeps getting sub role.
Another year older?

https://eyesonthesuns.wordpress.com...we-take-away-from-those-last-couple-of-games/
Quick look back at what we can take from these last couple of games

1) What will we do in the forward line next year, Andrew looks like the perfect swingman

2) Flanders in the forward line is a perfect secondary role, hardwick is finally rotating more in the middle

3) Budarick seems to be progressing and could fill crucial defensive role next year with Uwland

B and F, season reviews and a salute to ellis still to come now the games are over
I was actually disappointed by Andrew forward in the last 2 games. Not strong enough in contest, not working hard. He has some way to go which is understandable.

I was actually disappointed by Andrew forward in the last 2 games. Not strong enough in contest, not working hard. He has some way to go which is understandable.

He took a couple of teams by surprise. Last two weeks they have been more prepared for him imo. Moving him around could be a good tactic maybe 🤷

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 24 - Richmond @MCG Stadium - 24th August 2024 - 2:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back