Game Day Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Constable was dropped because he was terrible.

Sub doesn't really make sense. Think we're safe
He knows how to find the ball, so he'll rack it up in the 2s. And the AFL side will lose more games, so changes will happen. Just need him to avoid the sub, come back in in a few weeks time and make it to $250k.

Hopefully Ben Long is terrible again and Constable replaces him next week.

Play Cowan, bring in Setterfield and bench Mackenzie with no $$$ leftover?

Or

Bring in Buckley, play Mackenzie, miss out on Setterfield but end up with $145k?

Big chance Constable is sub. It won't be Chol or Berry and Sexton was sub last week.

Plus GC has selected 2 half backs coming off long term injuries with minimal match preparation. They could see Constable sub as insurance.

Can't take the risk of looping him given GC play a day after carlton so no chance to swap to Cowan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big chance Constable is sub. It won't be Chol or Berry and Sexton was sub last week.

Plus GC has selected 2 half backs coming off long term injuries with minimal match preparation. They could see Constable sub as insurance.

Can't take the risk of looping him given GC play a day after carlton so no chance to swap to Cowan.

why not Berry?

Berry the most likely imo

* it I'll keep Chesser then. Means I have to field Cowan this round instead of Wilmot cause I don't wanna risk the sub score from Constable. Damnit.

I'm thinking the same thing, I would prefer to take Wilmot's 69 but it probably isn't worth the risk that Constable is the sub so I should start Cowan.

No doubt Cowan will spud it up with a low score and Constable won't end up being the sub.

Does anyone think I should bench Ginbey to take Wilmot's 69?

Feels small-cholled
I'd ride with Ginbey, beaten it both games so far and basically everyone is fielding him so it won't hurt even if he goes poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back