Game Day Round 5, 2024: GWS v St.Kilda - Manuka Oval, Saturday 13 April, 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy it's digusting reading checking the Sandy game stats. Of all the top line performers they're all Giants AFL list players drafted under about pick 40 with former pick 15's, picks in the 20's all running around at VFL level.

Truly an abundance of AFL gifted riches I swear

There have been a couple of upsets so far in this round so hopefully we can make it three in a row.

Us knocking off GWS would be a bigger upset than the other two upsets given all our outs and the fact that GWS are close to full strength.

Not to mention the fact that GWS are currently the premiership favourites while we aren't even in the Top 10 teams in the betting markets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a fan of this having the debutant as the sub.
Would rather the sub being someone with a bit of experience coming on to have an impact.

We haven't got much bang for buck when it comes to our subs, none have had much impact but you can't expect first gamers to do much.

Unfortunately with all our injuries and suspensions we haven't had the luxury of picking experienced players that are suitable for that role.

Is that the dulcet tunes of Kelli Underwood I doth hear? Canberras best and brightest have arrived!

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Whelp, think it's time for a TV hunt as mine seems to be having issue with things. Foxtel just cut the picture and went "nope" from live images, loaded Kayo and it loaded fine with "4k is not supported" despite being a 4k TV. Next it'll be telling me to plug it in Hal.

And that's enough of that, can only take one Kelli not two out of sync you silly thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back