Review Round 5 vs Bulldogs @ Marvel Stadium (17.04.21 - 4:35pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm excited for this one, I expect us to hang tough with the dogs for as long as possible, maybe a half, maybe 3/4, and then get over run. But if we can do that with all our outs, provided we show genuine attempt to move the ball quickly then I'll be happy. I think we have one of the best defensive midfields in the comp so I certainly don't expect us to make it easy on the dogs. I'll take us at the line.

On SM-G960W using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’d play McPherson in the middle, ........ in the reserves

flabbergasted that he is still in the team, yeah we have injuries but Darcy still being in the team sets a standard that rubbish footballs still gets you a game
Totally agree , can't average half a goal as a small forward and keep your place , he plays mid or his out the team

My expectations are back to the Rocket Eade days again. What a poo show.

Looking at the teams there are total mismatches all over the field. Will consider anything less than a 5 goal loss a win. Dogs should win by 70+

Heading for another bottom two finish again. Geez when will this team ever show any real (winning) improvement?

Honestly if we are in the game at three quarter time.. I’ll take back everything I said last week and acknowledge the improvement is there.. perhaps we just don’t know how to win the tough ones yet..

Or

We will get totally smoked and the game will be over at quarter time (which I think is the more likely one)

I reckon suns by 30 points
We’re a lot better than we’re showing, and the dogs have rested Steph, no Daniels down back..... they seem to think it’s a done deal.

I smell a boilover

I'm excited for this one, I expect us to hang tough with the dogs for as long as possible, maybe a half, maybe 3/4, and then get over run. But if we can do that with all our outs, provided we show genuine attempt to move the ball quickly then I'll be happy. I think we have one of the best defensive midfields in the comp so I certainly don't expect us to make it easy on the dogs. I'll take us at the line.

On SM-G960W using BigFooty.com mobile app
what was the line before first bounce?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The boys settled after a shaky first 10-15 minutes. We actually looked dangerous in the last 10 or so minutes of that quarter. Let's hope it continues!

Actually enjoyed how we played that quarter defs don’t deserve to be down 23 points. Hopefully continue that play

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Well we stemmed the flow a bit.

We took a lot of risky kicks inside in the last 5 minutes that hit the mark. Not sure we should be relying on this to score, especially when we didn't score from them! We are just so slow to move it after taking a risky kick. The one time that we moved it forward with Collins > Farrer > Corbett was our best chance of kicking a goal.

Few poor kicks going inside 50 killing us too.

We are also very slow to react when the umpires call play on - just let them run away from the mark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 5 vs Bulldogs @ Marvel Stadium (17.04.21 - 4:35pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back