Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call bullshit on R Gray.
I reckon he's been given a week off to cool his heels.
He has been out of sorts and Hinks may reckon a week off would be good for him........ IMO anyway.

Also, I just want to make a heartfelt apology.
To all Heath Shaw owners, I apologise for him being injured/suspended/shit scoring for the rest of the year, as I have just got him in.

Chickened out on Lee and just upgraded Sherridan to Heater.
26 trades left.

reverse trades is your friend

If Petracca is as good as the hype, has to be considered as a BenKen/Menaspud replacement for this round?

Understand a tiny bit of mooing out, but could rack up big scores?
Could work out well, but always prefer to wait until they are on the bubble and selected for their third game. Differential to BenKen scorewise probably minimal over two rounds(?), unless you need the cash for something else

If Petracca is as good as the hype, has to be considered as a BenKen/Menaspud replacement for this round?

Understand a tiny bit of mooing out, but could rack up big scores?
Will get most of his points from inside mid role. Wouldn't expect him to have super high game time ala Oliver, but more likely to snag a goal if he is resting forward. 60-80 unless he has an absolute blinder would be my bet till he gets the engine up to scratch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BenKen > Shaw
Fyfe > Selwood/Ward

Was looking at Sloane, Kennedy, Vince and a few others for Kennedy, but wasn't too confident in them being at the very top of their positions like I know Shaw will be. Happy to wait for Priddis, Gray and co to drop.

Still yet to decide on Ward or Selwood. Leaning towards Ward.

Wow, I need some advice this week. $127k left. Fyfe & Gray out. What's the best trade(s) this week.

DEF: Shaw, Rich, Seedsman, Byrne-Jones, Weitering, Adams / Dea, Brown
MID: Ablett, Danger, Fyfe, R Gray, Libba, Kerridge, Priddis, Mills / Hewett, Oliver, Davis
RUC: Gawn, Nat
FWD: D Martin, Wells, Barlow, A Hall, B Kennedy, Tippa / L McCarthy, Menadue

Fyfe --> Dangerfield this week. Which leave me with this squad for Round 6.

c4CQEhq.jpg
M.Jones is waste of money sitting on your bench he has to go.

Wow, I need some advice this week. $127k left. Fyfe & Gray out. What's the best trade(s) this week.

DEF: Shaw, Rich, Seedsman, Byrne-Jones, Weitering, Adams / Dea, Brown
MID: Ablett, Danger, Fyfe, R Gray, Libba, Kerridge, Priddis, Mills / Hewett, Oliver, Davis
RUC: Gawn, Nat
FWD: D Martin, Wells, Barlow, A Hall, B Kennedy, Tippa / L McCarthy, Menadue
Fyfe > Premo of choice
Gray on bench for Davis or Hewett....
Pretty simple really :)

Ruggles, Davis, Oliver not getting named throws a spanner in my plans. Should i trade Ruggles out for a premo anywhere on the ground? Won't have bench cover in defense till Rance/Ruggles get named again...or go with my original plan of SGray/Dea > Parker/Sidebottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back