Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two words, your good old friend... Murphy's Law - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murphy's_law :D

Murphy has already screw3d my team up enough this year or is that the SC gods? Maybe Murphy is also a SC god? :eek:

I figure that with copping an injury every week and getting 2 dounuts this week (Hille and Harvey) that luck is surely due to come my way. LOL! :D

I will be saving my other trade till teams come out though where I will probably go Hille > H-Mac :thumbsu:

Anybody considering Patty Ryder as a replacement for Hille?
With no Hille he's essentially a midfielder who can tackle and kick goals, if Knights plays him as the no.1 ruck. I don't see who else would take his position, maybe Bellchambers as no.2 ruck?
Would definately boost his scores as evidenced by this weeks game, and might be a bargain at $381k
Thoughts?

Only one problem, Ryder is a defender and can't be selected as ruck. :eek:

Was a stupid trade to begin with. It's not like Pav was putting in shockers like Boomer he was always going to come good. I'm assuming you had him as a keeper so was really a complete waste of a trade.

Averaging 20 more pts than Pav. I expect that to continue, if I'm wrong then so be it. I was told my team had no chance before round one and it's one of the best in my league, so I'm going to back myself.

Ok I have traded Harvey out for Franklin. I know I know wait till the teams come out, blah, blah, blah! :D

Couldn't wait though and its a safe trade. Franklin was my only viable swap for Harvey and I was gonna get Franklin anyways so why not now. :eek:

Thoughts? :)

Thoughts?

If Buddy gets injured during the week, i'm coming for ya!

Problems: Hille, Skipworth [Go Bombers]

Hille ---> Kreuzer/Tippett (straight swap)

Cop a '0' for Hille (if Jacobs and Spencer not playing)
Hille ---> Sandilands (next week)

Hille ---> Sandilands
Skipworth ---> Rookie

Option 2 if you feel like you can win your league matches mate.

I have found out that I can do a straight swap from Hille > Mcintosh so I am going that way I think.

Will wait till teams come out, unlike my Harvey > Duddy Franklin trade which I couldn't help myself doing! LOL! :D

Option 2 if you feel like you can win your league matches mate.

I have found out that I can do a straight swap from Hille > Mcintosh so I am going that way I think.

Will wait till teams come out, unlike my Harvey > Duddy Franklin trade which I couldn't help myself doing! LOL! :D

Are you serious? LOL...why did you do the trade? :confused:

I'm quietly hoping Meeson gets dropped and Spencer comes in for one game...LOL....

I'm playing against my brother this week and he has a better team...but he is fully aware I have a strong team for the late run home...

I may just do:

Hille ---> Sandilands
Robbo ---> Collins/Barham

Then 16 trades left to upgrade.......But I don't really want to downgrade Robbo....no much money made...

Well since the price changes. Hille out Kruzer in and I make 20K on that!

Undecided what to do with the other trade. I have Skippy in the forward line and I am targeting Franklin but also have no bench in the midfield so I may have to move Robinson :eek:

I need to get Gazza into my side. It's been killing me watching him rack them up and i can't believe how stupid i was to leave him out at the start:eek:.
I know i have a few weakness in other areas but i think it's too early to be trading out cash cows, (Although Petrenko & Robinson look like having a spell for a few weeks in the magoos).

My first thoughts were -

Skipworth > Yarran (In the best over the weekend and will play soon).

Corey > Ablett

Corey has been averaging 106 but it's when you double Abletts score for the captaincy is when it really hurts.

My team as it stands.

Backs - Newman, Gilbee, Cornes, P Burgoyne, Houlihan, Hurn, Rance (Petrenko, Hurley)
Mids - Mitchell, Judd, Selwood, Corey, Rich (Beams, Robinson)
Rucks - Cox, McIntosh (White, Cordy)
Fwds - Chapman, Fev, Higgins, Pav, Didak, M Brown (Walker, Skipworth).

Feel free to pick the shit out of my side. I have $110,000 in bank and 18 trades left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need to get Gazza into my side. It's been killing me watching him rack them up and i can't believe how stupid i was to leave him out at the start:eek:.
I know i have a few weakness in other areas but i think it's too early to be trading out cash cows, (Although Petrenko & Robinson look like having a spell for a few weeks in the magoos).

My first thoughts were -

Skipworth > Yarran (In the best over the weekend and will play soon).

Corey > Ablett

Corey has been averaging 106 but it's when you double Abletts score for the captaincy is when it really hurts.

My team as it stands.

Backs - Newman, Gilbee, Cornes, P Burgoyne, Houlihan, Hurn, Rance (Petrenko, Hurley)
Mids - Mitchell, Judd, Selwood, Corey, Rich (Beams, Robinson)
Rucks - Cox, McIntosh (White, Cordy)
Fwds - Chapman, Fev, Higgins, Pav, Didak, M Brown (Walker, Skipworth).

Feel free to pick the shit out of my side. I have $110,000 in bank and 18 trades left.

Not much to pick at. Ablett looks like the only notable omission. Great looking side, and with money in the bank and 18 trades, you are very well-placed.:thumbsu:

Round 6 Out Hasleby, Malceski In Moss, McPhee
Round 7 Out Suban, Hill In Greenwood, Hodge

Would leave me 11 trades giving me a set backline of Goddard, Gilbert, C.Cornes, Houlihan, Adcock, McPhee, Hodge

Would leave me with 2 midfield upgrades Moss, Rich and around atleast Skippy to upgrade forward with ? on Higgins, Krakeour and Lovett.

Round 6 Out Hasleby, Malceski In Moss, McPhee
Round 7 Out Suban, Hill In Greenwood, Hodge

Would leave me 11 trades giving me a set backline of Goddard, Gilbert, C.Cornes, Houlihan, Adcock, McPhee, Hodge

Would leave me with 2 midfield upgrades Moss, Rich and around atleast Skippy to upgrade forward with ? on Higgins, Krakeour and Lovett.

11 trades.. After 7 rounds?? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

11 trades.. After 7 rounds?? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Not ideal but in reality it leaves me 11 trades for a maximum 6 upgrades and to cover injuries (I'm thinking 4 max as Higgins and Krakeour look like perfect 6th and 7th forwards). It also vastly improves the scoring potential of my squad, no point having 15 trades left after 10 rounds and falling another 1000 points off the leading pack but having trades when I can use 9 in 7 rounds and potentially start catching the pack!

No trades this week as I managed to avoid the injuries and most of my iffy players scored well.

Only disappointment will be to not get Hartlett into my lineup but only possible swap would be Hase > Hartlett. Still think Hase has got some scores left in him so I'll probably skip that one.

Skipworth / Anthony to clog up my bench for another week.

No trades this week as I managed to avoid the injuries and most of my iffy players scored well.

Only disappointment will be to not get Hartlett into my lineup but only possible swap would be Hase > Hartlett. Still think Hase has got some scores left in him so I'll probably skip that one.

Skipworth / Anthony to clog up my bench for another week.

Looking closer I see the possibility of Petrenko > Broughton, Skippy > Franklin trade. Which will be done if Broughton's named.

I've had enough of waiting for Malceski to come good. If I get rid of him I will have $470k to play with.
Not quite enough for a premium.

Is it too late to get on Rance?
Might be better to go the downgrade option and give myself a good little kitty in the bank to use later on.
He would have to be on the park though, as I have Broughton and Dawson on the bench.

I've had enough of waiting for Malceski to come good. If I get rid of him I will have $470k to play with.
Not quite enough for a premium.

Is it too late to get on Rance?
Might be better to go the downgrade option and give myself a good little kitty in the bank to use later on.
He would have to be on the park though, as I have Broughton and Dawson on the bench.
$470k gets ya Gilbee:thumbsu:

A bit worried.

I've improved 10% every week but I can't afford to keep replacing injured players or my team wont get the upgrades it needs later on.

May just leave Harvey on the bench for a few weeks until I need the cash.

Cash cows are all going fine but my my 8 bench players are all zeros.

I need cover!!

Hi guys
need some help, not so sure what to do
my dilemma
plan (a) straight swap B.Harvey for franklin/Deledio/Gia
plan (b) Downgrade T.Tuck to Hartlet/Picken/Moss and upgrade Harvey to Nick Reiwolt
plan (c) play M.Brown for a wk and hope franklink(be-124/deledio(be-118)/gia(be-126) reduce in price
plan (d) or something else...
i am leaning towards plan b but i can see how that is a waste of trade :(

Already got Gilbee.
Backline is currently Goddard, Drummond, Houlihan, Gilbee, Hurn, H.Taylor, Malceski. Res: Dawson, Broughton

Hi guys
need some help, not so sure what to do
my dilemma
plan (a) straight swap B.Harvey for franklin/Deledio/Gia
plan (b) Downgrade T.Tuck to Hartlet/Picken/Moss and upgrade Harvey to Nick Reiwolt
plan (c) play M.Brown for a wk and hope franklink(be-124/deledio(be-118)/gia(be-126) reduce in price
plan (d) or something else...
i am leaning towards plan b but i can see how that is a waste of trade :(

Depends how the rest of your forward line is and how you are travelling in your league.

I have the same issue, but Brown is doing ok, and I am not up against really tough opponents in the next 2 weeks in my league.

So I may as well hang off for a couple of weeks. If franklin, Deledio, or Gia were injured in the next 2 weeks I would kick myself for pulling the trigger too early without any real need to.

I can afford a duck egg in the forward line.

Having said that :) I may end up downgrading Harvey to a kid who will give me cover, and using the cash elsewhere.
Might be time to get Hodge in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back