Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicily will be a top 6 defender at years end.
Zerrett will not be a top 8 midfielder at years end.

Zerrett may not end up top 8 mid at year's end, but he may end up top 8 from here on in.

The Art of Masterful Trading

Zerrett may not end up top 8 mid at year's end, but he may end up top 8 from here on in.

Hai Kegs, thinking my trades for this week could go.

Moleman > Duman Defender rookies scarce so going to grab him.

Then...

Muzza > Yeo

Should of grabbed Yeo last and Danger (or next) this week and saved myself 60K:rolleyes:
but was seduced by a possible big score against Swans.

Capture.PNG

The forward with the highest total points getting no love on this board.

Is he a mirage or are people keeping this treasure to themselves?

Is it worth blowing 2 trades for an extra 30 points a week? Not the kind to trade aggressively so it feels a bit weird however a lot of people do it - mainly out of rage. Is there any strategic merit for it?
Agreed, will kill ya in the back half of the year

I feel rounds 3 and 4 are the best times to cut an underperformer for someone who is performing, or a breakout type before they get too expensive. Even getting your rookies right for example or making the most of early injury, like ditching Crouch or Ryan come to mind.

In the first 6 weeks I've made 4 injury trades, 1 underperformer sideways and a downgrade (Bonner).

Later in the year it is easier to hold 1-3 week injuries/suspensions as your squad depth should be better, but in the first 8-9-10 weeks it can be tough to do so.

Hai Kegs, thinking my trades for this week could go.

Moleman > Duman Defender rookies scarce so going to grab him.

Then...

Muzza > Yeo

Should of grabbed Yeo last and Danger (or next) this week and saved myself 60K:rolleyes:
but was seduced by a possible big score against Swans.

View attachment 490393

No love for Cole?

You pretty confident on Dumans JS?

Wayne's-World help this campaigner help.
:think: ok, if Walker is out this week, and against Carlton, i think that'll be the case ......Fogarty will be a monty to come in .......it would have been Otten, but he's currently replacing Hartigan at CHB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Holman (BE 35) is named this week, I'll keep him over Banfield (BE 41)

Holman's scoring says he has a better chance of making some extra money this weekend

Whoever survives this week is getting booted out the week after regardless
Holman remember has had 4 good scores & 2 shyte scores .......IMO he's got to be given the benefit of any doubt ? ......i'll hold & when Spargo is on the bubble, make a call at that point

Not going early on Spargo. Petracca will probably miss again this week but will be back when Spargo is on the bubble... thinking one of Spargo, Fritzl or Hannan has to make way for him. Based on their performances against the Bombers, it's a toss of the coin. I'd much rather sit back and see how they all go this week

Been quiet today ....understandable given my mental state of mind, after playing last weekend, without a forward line :'(

But i've recovered, picked up my bat & ball ......and ready to get back in the game

giphy.gif

107 average over his last 15 games with 4 scores of 130+ and just 2 scores under 80. Great for a defence keeper.
Why you do this :'(

IMG_20180430_193204.png
IMG_20180430_193118.png

So can we have confirmation that Hurn stepped up into Yeos old intercept role in the back half of last year when Yeo went into midfield?

If Yeo goes down back again then that Hurn Premium keg runs dry and you get mediocre midstrength instead

I think my 2 trades this week will net me on average an additional 60 points per week at least. In addition, i don't have to see Big Sauce in my team anymore which means even more mentally because he is playing like an absolute spud and i don't accept mediocrity.
He does this every 2-3 years

Can recall him being shit in DT in 2013 and 2016

Guess we can jump on him next year then
Horse will do anything not to play Cameron SMH.
Reminds me of Ken and Frampton/Hayes

1V8M8.gif

Yep, only matters what they average once you bring them in, not what they do for the whole year

Zerrett currently 9th on 3rd avg with 110 - does he have the capacity this year to score the 120+ needed to boost his average?

I want Duman but not sure on security so no trades this week for me......I really want to trade. Someone give me their account details so i can trade on your account to appease my needs.

:think: ok, if Walker is out this week, and against Carlton, i think that'll be the case ......Fogarty will be a monty to come in .......it would have been Otten, but he's currently replacing Hartigan at CHB
^^^ vanders

Good work WW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back