Round 7 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mmmm, what to do this week :think: .......Sicily back, but Walters & Greene out ? ......i made mistakes last season of believing clubs, who said player "A" will be out for 4 weeks .....then a week later, he's playingo_O .......so i'm holding both players till i have a clearer picture of how long they'll be out

So the plan is to bring a premo in, and also focus on cash generation ......i'm doing this because again, last year i never had $$$ in the bank ....preferring to spend all on players immediately to fill my side ASAP ......my season resolution, was to be more patient & focus more on $$$$ generation

With this in mind, what i've done is:

1. Garlett to Dangerfield .......Mids are basically full, if i'm happy with Kelly at M8

2. Murray to Cole .......Murray ave 76, Cole ave 82 ......generates $150K for my bank

So yes, i'm stuck with Walters / Greene on my bench for another week, but next week i'll upgrade Walters

What's Coaches Thoughts ?

Walters > Gray
Murray > Duman

Have plenty of issues with my team at the moment... Hoping Zorko/Billings/Sauce/Hibberd (admittedly went alright yesterday) can all come good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait for the Grundy melts....
giphy.gif

Cole is 20
Duman is 19....
Age is one aspect ......but look at the physical differences, and there's a marked diff

Cole: 10 tackles & 6 Contested possies ..............Ave 82
Duman: 3 tackles & 4 Contested possies ...........Ave 69

Last edited:
Mmmm, what to do this week :think: .......Sicily back, but Walters & Greene out ? ......i made mistakes last season of believing clubs, who said player "A" will be out for 4 weeks .....then a week later, he's playingo_O .......so i'm holding both players till i have a clearer picture of how long they'll be out

So the plan is to bring a premo in, and also focus on cash generation ......i'm doing this because again, last year i never had $$$ in the bank ....preferring to spend all on players immediately to fill my side ASAP ......my season resolution, was to be more patient & focus more on $$$$ generation

With this in mind, what i've done is:

1. Garlett to Dangerfield .......Mids are basically full, if i'm happy with Kelly at M8

2. Murray to Cole .......Murray ave 76, Cole ave 82 ......generates $150K for my bank

So yes, i'm stuck with Walters / Greene on my bench for another week, but next week i'll upgrade Walters

What's Coaches Thoughts ?

The lack of info on injurys has been shithouse.
I think if upgrade your rookies where you can....but you have little choice no LTJ.But if hold some inj players once you upgrade some rookies hopfully you can bring inj players of the bench.

Fwiw l traded greene to gray i wanted gray rd1 but campaigners talked me out of it but its my fault for not backing my gut.

Just on what i posted earlier about my trade strategy .........Talking Footy, just saying Greene, & Kelly a good chance to play this week ......FFS could be true, could be crap .....so what do you do, trade & find he plays ......Nope, holding Walters & Greene for this potential outcome?

The lack of info on injurys has been shithouse.
I think if upgrade your rookies where you can....but you have little choice no LTJ.But if hold some inj players once you upgrade some rookies hopfully you can bring inj players of the bench.

Fwiw l traded greene to gray i wanted gray rd1 but campaigners talked me out of it but its my fault for not backing my gut.
Cheers :thumbsu: ......there's stories now that Greene "may" play this week o_O

So Cole is 3rd year in the system, barely a game in his first two years and a shit avg in that time. Why is he all of a sudden best 22 and capable of a 70 avg?
Has always been pretty highly rated as a small defender internally and by fans, but was a twig when we drafted him. A few preseasons in and he's still a twig. But by all reports had a great summer and seems much harder to move off the ball this year.

Still not convinced he'll avg 70, but I'd say JS seems pretty good. As good as his mo

Age is one aspect ......but look at the physical differences, and there's a marked diff

Cole: 10 tackles & 6 Contested possies ..............Ave 82
Duman: 3 tackles & 4 Contested possies ...........Ave 69
if they both maintain those averages the initial price increases will be almost identical plus Cole is $50k more expensive.
do you really think Cole can average 82?
Duman going at 69 seems more likely

if they both maintain those averages the initial price increases will be almost identical plus Cole is $50k more expensive.
do you really think Cole can average 82?
Duman going at 69 seems more likely
I thought about it, more from who has the better JS ......for me that's Cole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back