This weeks trades:
Walters to Mitchell?
Garlett to Spargo?

Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180429-223215.jpg
    Screenshot_20180429-223215.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 2
Has always been pretty highly rated as a small defender internally and by fans, but was a twig when we drafted him. A few preseasons in and he's still a twig. But by all reports had a great summer and seems much harder to move off the ball this year.

Still not convinced he'll avg 70, but I'd say JS seems pretty good. As good as his mo
Thanks mate. Genuinely didn't know.

Hai Kegs, thinking my trades for this week could go.

Moleman > Duman Defender rookies scarce so going to grab him.

Then...

Muzza > Yeo

Should of grabbed Yeo last and Danger (or next) this week and saved myself 60K:rolleyes:
but was seduced by a possible big score against Swans.

View attachment 490393

Nice trades

Defenders looking sexy af

Not going early on Spargo. Petracca will probably miss again this week but will be back when Spargo is on the bubble... thinking one of Spargo, Fritzl or Hannan has to make way for him. Based on their performances against the Bombers, it's a toss of the coin. I'd much rather sit back and see how they all go this week

Goodwin has said petracca will be back this week, and Neal bullen or Wideman will make way before any of the above are dropped

Currently ranked 2800ish. Thinking Bonner > Sicily and Christensen > Spargo

I think Sicily’s scores are hard to ignore and def premo’s are not jumping out imo so trying to get him before too many price rises.

Thoughts would be appreciated, team posted below
FE6A347B-F7F6-4513-B977-1AE9DC032DE3.png
FD689611-420D-4B81-90C9-BDE6C5094AEF.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neale not getting much of a mention. 523k, BE 59. Played a great game yesterday. Any thoughts about the reasons for his slow start to the year and his potential from now on?
his slow start was due to his DE and tackle numbers.

better signs as he went at 80% and laid 9 tackles, but his record in Derbys is amazing

Can i offer 1 small piece of advice for all the people looking at going early on spargo.

DON'T FECKIN DO IT!

He cops an injury or spuds it and you're stuck with a donut and zero cash generation to ease the pain. Just either hold or look elsewhere. DON'T GET SEDUCED

thank me later

Neale not getting much of a mention. 523k, BE 59. Played a great game yesterday. Any thoughts about the reasons for his slow start to the year and his potential from now on?
I just got him in. Fyfe may steal points, but less risk of getting tagged than someone like Zerrett now.

Currently ranked 2800ish. Thinking Bonner > Sicily and Christensen > Spargo

I think Sicily’s scores are hard to ignore and def premo’s are not jumping out imo so trying to get him before too many price rises.

Thoughts would be appreciated, team posted below
View attachment 490477
View attachment 490478

The best way to get posters to comment on your team is to post it before trades inc money in bank.
Going early on rookies has a risk to it.
Murray to duman and bonner to sicily is a option.

Nice team.

Can i offer 1 small piece of advice for all the people looking at going early on spargo.

DON'T FECKIN DO IT!

He cops an injury or spuds it and you're stuck with a donut and zero cash generation to ease the pain. Just either hold or look elsewhere. DON'T GET SEDUCED

thank me later

:think: is he the real deal?

I just got him in. Fyfe may steal points, but less risk of getting tagged than someone like Zerrett now.
Walters going down can help Neale with more of the ball, but hinder in that he'll get more attention.
The tackle numbers are promising though.

DON'T FECKIN DO IT!

thank me later

What would say to Kadog getting a player before he even played..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back