Preview Round 8 Faceoff: GWS Giants v Adelaide @ Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately I haven't mate. Considering how much of your produce I drink every year in Coopers (red, green and stout) and your beautiful reds, I'm yet to travel to your fair state.

My old neighbour in Sydney is from Adelaide, up in the hills, and he told me about the Farmer's Union. I tried one,gotta tell ya it's pretty bloody good!

Welcome.

Unfortunately I haven't mate. Considering how much of your produce I drink every year in Coopers (red, green and stout) and your beautiful reds, I'm yet to travel to your fair state.

My old neighbour in Sydney is from Adelaide, up in the hills, and he told me about the Farmer's Union. I tried one,gotta tell ya it's pretty bloody good!

It outsells Coke (the drink) in Adelaide by a handy margin apparently. Diabetes in a carton really, but yeah, it is pretty bloody good. :thumbsu:

Can always go to the Feel Good version which is still bloody tasty but less fat and sugar. Matty Jaensch's drink of choice, must be good.
Speaking of Farmer's Union, who was that young kid that took the one handed catch at the Adelaide Oval whilst holding a Farmer's Union and a pie?

He was rated by Patrick Keene as an SA junior footy prospect. Did he get drafted?

Can always go to the Feel Good version which is still bloody tasty but less fat and sugar. Matty Jaensch's drink of choice, must be good.

Don't mind the Feel Good one actually, but I don't drink much of either anymore, so if I'm getting one, I go for the real deal.

Sounds a bit like Footy Park.

I just remember one thing I do miss about going to Footy Park. The Kidman Park Scout bbq. I always got my bottle of water and a snag (or three) from them before the game. Now I get my bottle of water from Con at the Railway Station deli. Only $2.20 for a 600ml Cool Ridge.

What is water?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep - Looks like a deserved contract extension is nearly sorted.
It was an open secret that he was co-coaching with Sheedy in 2013.
You've got a good mix now of senior players to go along with some more games into all of your talented young players who are nearly all first round draft picks. I'm definitely a bit worried this week with a few of our gun mids missing. Should be a good game.

recommend the Dark Ale too mate

That pick-up below the knees and diving handball in one motion.... </drool> Best big man below the knees in the business.
one of the most glorious things I've ever seen him do, a thing of beauty that was.

Sports bet has GWS at $1.60 and us getting $2.30 which feels about right.

Depends who come up good this week, but even still it feels like we've got a fair bit of patchwork going on. But no excuses. We should be good enough. GWS have been good the past 2 weeks, but let's not forget 3 weeks ago West Coast toweled them up to the tune of 87 points.

You gotta win these games if you want to play September footy.

Way too much love for gws on this board right now , about time we start to hate them like a colligwood or a Carlton...over indulged by the AFL , no soul , new kids with all the talent . Don't give them an inch , lets give them another smacking this week , 5k of their supporters they don't deserve ot , don't want it .... Hopefully don't get it . We win this and finals are just about pencilled in

Sports bet has GWS at $1.60 and us getting $2.30 which feels about right.

Depends who come up good this week, but even still it feels like we've got a fair bit of patchwork going on. But no excuses. We should be good enough. GWS have been good the past 2 weeks, but let's not forget 3 weeks ago West Coast toweled them up to the tune of 87 points.

You gotta win these games if you want to play September footy.
Ya just gotta win em.

Way too much love for gws on this board right now , about time we start to hate them like a colligwood or a Carlton...over indulged by the AFL , no soul , new kids with all the talent . Don't give them an inch , lets give them another smacking this week , 5k of their supporters they don't deserve ot , don't want it .... Hopefully don't get it . We win this and finals are just about pencilled in
Absolutely agree. The boys need to come and and be absolutely ruthless like a pack of horny wolves salivating at the mouth and destroy them. We just need to win games like this. GWS fans probably dont understand the rules of the game so they won't care either way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 8 Faceoff: GWS Giants v Adelaide @ Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back