round 9 2013: dogs v saints

Remove this Banner Ad

I was at the game and trust me Roo got absolutely nothing from the umpires when we was being held directly in front of goal not once but twice. What can you do we lost we need to move on and focus on North and trying out some new things during the game (Players, Positions, Tactics ext). Congrats to the Doggies and Hovrat looks like a great pickup for ya.

I was at the game and trust me Roo got absolutely nothing from the umpires when we was being held directly in front of goal not once but twice. What can you do we lost we need to move on and focus on North and trying out some new things during the game (Players, Positions, Tactics ext). Congrats to the Doggies and Hovrat looks like a great pickup for ya.

Happens to Liam Jones every week. Today it was even worse, The reason he wasn't leaping over packs was because he was being held and not allowed to jump at the ball. Roo has had lots of favours over the years. Can't win them all i guess.

Happens to Liam Jones every week. Today it was even worse, The reason he wasn't leaping over packs was because he was being held and not allowed to jump at the ball. Roo has had lots of favours over the years. Can't win them all i guess.
Nah man he was goal side running onto the ball and he got held onto, the defenders only intention was to stop roo and not go after the ball. But knowing the umps next week we will see even stupider decisions. Also is it pronounced Hove-rat or Hov-rat it has been bugging me all day.

Nah man he was goal side running onto the ball and he got held onto, the defenders only intention was to stop roo and not go after the ball. But knowing the umps next week we will see even stupider decisions. Also is it pronounced Hove-rat or Hov-rat it has been bugging me all day.

Ro-vat

The umpires have been sensational for the Dogs in the 2nd half

Smashed in contested possession. Man up and admit the better team won

Watching him yesterday, he was impressive.

But he'd have to be the most one sided player I've seen in a while
Yeah thats probably the one thing that I worry a little about him, luckily he has an awesome side step so he gets to his preferred side pretty much every time. Although in the future when teams have to pay a bit more attention to him they will try to stop that so hopefully he works on his non preferred.

He is just so composed though, does not look out of place at all at AFL level, along with Stringer and Hrovat in the seniors and Hunter/Prudden killing it in the ressies it seems like a great draft already :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No head high free to Riewoldt?

I'm over this game and the disgraceful rigging of results by umpires.

tumblr_m76ifjg3vk1r98rtso1_500.gif

Not sure why St Kilda fans are complaining about umps, they got you over the line in a prelim against us in '09. They can't be all that bad? :D

yeah, they kept missing shots at goal

Remove this Banner Ad

round 9 2013: dogs v saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back