Game Day Round 9 vs. Western Bulldogs, Fri 13/05, 7:50pm MRVL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why don’t we play Moore in the forward. Bring in Kelly or McMahon as that tall defender until Roughie comes back.

He’s still a twig mate ,never said he’s been poor. There’s 0 chance he can match up against seasoned afl forwards atm.
Size doesn't matter when you're standing 20 metres away from your opponent whilst he marks it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s still a twig mate ,never said he’s been poor. There’s 0 chance he can match up against seasoned afl forwards atm.
Don’t underestimate Stock Man.

Poulter should play. Not only has his VFL form been solid all year… but there is the background risk that one of the SA clubs comes knocking

No good finishing 10th this year off the back of ignoring youth who are performing well in the VFL n favour of the usual cast of underperforming and NQR footballers

I can only hope that if they are getting a game it’s cause Fly is having a final look at some of these players before they are delisted in Oct

Given we haven't had VFL, they won't play a debutant. Would be unlikely. I reckon we keep it much the same but any of the emergencies could get the nod. Murphy's back but he'll run around in the VFL.

Kelly and Murphy really warm our injury bench nicely but I think the time has come when we should shoo them away because no matter your talent, you need to be playing to be worth having on the list if that's our argument for wanting players gone.

I’d keep Moore back seeing as we seem to be scoring fine even in losses.

A more long term strategy could be to stick him forward when we have Roughead, Dean and hopefully another experienced KPD we trade in.

The first pick in the draft has to be a key forward no matter, and playing who ever that is besides Moore could be a potent duo.

Who we have Available won't matter the Changes will be as the Dogs will Flog Us
Good Idea on after a Loss might be just ignore what people say for a Few Days as Passion Runs Very High

kenan-thompson-what.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back