Game Day ROUND THREE: Port Adelaide v Essendon, Friday 8/4/16, Adelaide Oval, 7.50PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastic ball movement in that last chain. It's that sort of thing that wins games. Need to drill on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still enjoyed this more than some of the crap we've dished up in the last few years

Have to agree. Like I said after round 1, these are not normal circumstances. Hard to be truly angry, especially after certain individual efforts.

The thing that has disappointed me the most is our decision making by hand and foot putting teammates under pressure, look scared at times and the lack of effort by Cooney, J Merrett , Brown is really obvious.
Looks like some of them don't want to be out there like rabbits in the spotlight , you have to feel for our defenders the ball coming out of the middle is like a tidal wave.

The thing that has disappointed me the most is our decision making by hand and foot putting teammates under pressure, look scared at times and the lack of effort by Cooney, J Merrett , Brown is really obvious.
Looks like some of them don't want to be out there like rabbits in the spotlight , you have to feel for our defenders the ball coming out of the middle is like a tidal wave.

Cooney and lack of effort in the same sentence tonight, do not go together. Has tried all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back