Rounds 11, 12 & 13 - Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 13 Trades

I have 7 trades left, forward line of Chapman, Pods, Harvey, Hall, Tippet, Rohan and Brown. Watts and Stewart on the bench.

I can just afford a straight swap Brown to Pav.

Should i do it? Or wait it out with the ideal of Tippet -> Pav? (tippet's price is rising slowly :eek:)

Got three trades left and 132,000 in the bank, holding onto Brown as I have a couple of easy matchups in the league coming up, plus I was going to trade him for Pavlich but I'm gon$1,700 short. Didak was the other option but I'm just worried about him being tagged out of games. Brown is definitely gone, but I'm prepared to wait a couple of weeks.

Reason I only have 3 trades left is this is my first time at fantasy footy and I got a bit silly in the early going with trades (Shane Edwards and Rischitelli in :eek:) and my initial team was pretty ordinary, but I've built a solid team now and am averaging around 2300 over the last month.

Got three trades left and 132,000 in the bank, holding onto Brown as I have a couple of easy matchups in the league coming up, plus I was going to trade him for Pavlich but I'm gon$1,700 short. Didak was the other option but I'm just worried about him being tagged out of games. Brown is definitely gone, but I'm prepared to wait a couple of weeks.

Reason I only have 3 trades left is this is my first time at fantasy footy and I got a bit silly in the early going with trades (Shane Edwards and Rischitelli in :eek:) and my initial team was pretty ordinary, but I've built a solid team now and am averaging around 2300 over the last month.

Hold, hold, hold! Bench cover? Cop the zero if you need. Brown could still be back after the split round, effectively only missing 1 more game. Trades are gold at any time, but especially for you my friend.

Tossing around some alternatives for a defender upgrade.

Current backline is Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Goodwin, Waters, Ladson, Silvagni (Maguire, P Davis). Only 7 trades left, but I'm happy with my centres, rucks and forwards so this is really the last piece of my puzzle.

I'm looking at swapping out Maguire because I'm not convinced he'll be back any time soon, and I have $99K in the bank.

I think my best options are Malceski, H Shaw, Gilbee and Bower. Or to hold for another week and assess my options then (I'm playing the bottom team this week).

Thoughts??

Current backline is Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Goodwin, Waters, Ladson, Silvagni (Maguire, P Davis). Only 7 trades left, but I'm happy with my centres, rucks and forwards so this is really the last piece of my puzzle.

I'm looking at swapping out Maguire because I'm not convinced he'll be back any time soon, and I have $99K in the bank.

I think my best options are Malceski, H Shaw, Gilbee and Bower. Or to hold for another week and assess my options then (I'm playing the bottom team this week).

Thoughts??

I'd be getting Malceski to bulk up your backline if I were you. Alot more consistent than the other 3 and by all reports MaGuire may be atleast a good month away and has reached his max price anyway.

I am trading out Brown for either Gia or Rioli I think. I already have 3 Hawks on field and dont really want a fourth If I can get away with it but both of there consistency worries me. My forwards are Pav, Franklin, Harvey, Pods, Betts, ROK, Brown, with Rockliff & Brown. Any other suggestions, I have only got $55k in the bank.

Thoughts please

7 trades left

petrie > rok?

in a few weeks Brown to roo?

I would.

Thoughts??

Depending on their respective b/e's, and whether you think you can cover a 0, I'd be looking at Malceski or Gilbee. Almost a 50/50 call, maybe the Sexi one, just.

I'd be getting Malceski to bulk up your backline if I were you. Alot more consistent than the other 3 and by all reports MaGuire may be atleast a good month away and has reached his max price anyway.

I am trading out Brown for either Gia or Rioli I think. I already have 3 Hawks on field and dont really want a fourth If I can get away with it but both of there consistency worries me. My forwards are Pav, Franklin, Harvey, Pods, Betts, ROK, Brown, with Rockliff & Brown. Any other suggestions, I have only got $55k in the bank.

Thoughts please

Probably JB > Goodes IMO.

Need to make a trade of one of Brown or Higgins to avoid a donut. Which one and for whom?

Brown can get me either Rioli or Harvey. Higgins is a bit more up in the air - possibilties are Roughead, Betts, Thomas, or even L.Davis who is incredibly cheap but horribly inconsistent.

Thoughts?

JB > Harvey.

I have a similar dilemma. Have JB & Higgins, and am looking trading out JB. I need to do a downgrade somebody for the funds to bring in Goodes. 8 trades, $26k, am only playing for league.

B: Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Malceski, Gilbert, Hurn, Waite (Roberton & Webberley)
M: Ablett, Dal Santo, Selwood, Montagna, Barlow, Bastinac (Gysberts & Shuey)
R: Sandilands, NicNat (Trengove & Lobbe)
F: J Brown, ROK, Didak, Pavlich, Franklin, Higgins, Pods (Rohan & Roberts)

Options:

1) Trengove > some $83k ruck ****
2) Shuey > McNeill (gives me MPP, and can play with the C for this week's partial lockout)
3) Webberley > Strijk

Traded Armstrong to Bartel and have finished my team with 3 trades left. Hopefully Brown comes back after the split round.

Def: Goddard :: Hodge :: Malceski :: Enright :: H Shaw :: S Fisher :: Gilbee

Mid: Ablett :: Bartel :: Judd :: Barlow :: Cooney :: Pendlebury

Ruck: Sandilands :: Kreuzer

Forward: ROK :: Goodes :: Harvey :: Hall :: Pods :: Buddy :: Brown

Please come back JB. We miss you :(

JB > Harvey.

I have a similar dilemma. Have JB & Higgins, and am looking trading out JB. I need to do a downgrade somebody for the funds to bring in Goodes. 8 trades, $26k, am only playing for league.

B: Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Malceski, Gilbert, Hurn, Waite (Roberton & Webberley)
M: Ablett, Dal Santo, Selwood, Montagna, Barlow, Bastinac (Gysberts & Shuey)
R: Sandilands, NicNat (Trengove & Lobbe)
F: J Brown, ROK, Didak, Pavlich, Franklin, Higgins, Pods (Rohan & Roberts)

Options:

1) Trengove > some $83k ruck ****
2) Shuey > McNeill (gives me MPP, and can play with the C for this week's partial lockout)
3) Webberley > Strijk

Thanks for the response - actually did that trade of Brown to Harvey before I read your post!! Great minds hoepfully..

With your dilemma I would take the second option - only because Shuey appearently has glandular and is probably unlikely to play for a little while, if at all, this year. Webberley will still get games and will be a handy backup. Trengove gives you ruck cover if the one of Sandilands or NicNat is a late withdrawal.

brown > rob murphy
maguire> gilbee

i think bulldogs are turning the corner and lions going down the gurgler
risky trades (7 left) but im in a posiotion where risks are needed to succeed

should i go for it or be left thinking what if i did

brown > rob murphy
maguire> gilbee

i think bulldogs are turning the corner and lions going down the gurgler
risky trades (7 left) but im in a posiotion where risks are needed to succeed

should i go for it or be left thinking what if i did

I'm in the same boat as you mate. 7 left. I'm downgrading Maguire to get some extra cash to upgrade some fowards later on... I like Gilbee but if you wait a week he should go down in price right? I'm sticking with Brown tho. Reckon he'll get back to top form by seasons end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, got $165,000 for an upgrade of either:

D7 (Maguire)

or

M6 (Martin)

Pretty keen to go Martin-Boyd, and have Henderson from the Crows who should hopefully cover for Goose.

What does everyone think?

9 trades, have both Maguire and Brown, but have cover for both.

Would need to downgrade a rookie [such as Nason, Trengove Port] in order to make a significant upgrade due to cash constraints. I'm thinking I might just sit on my trades for the split round.

In: ROK
Out: Jon Brown

7 trades left, circa $18k cap room.

D: Maguire, Suban, Enright, Silvagni, Goddard, Hodge (C), Malceski, Kennelly, Waters
M: Ablett, Dal Santo, Judd, Barlow, Selwood, Rohan, Trengove, Howlett
R: Sandilands, Naitanui, Trengove, Prado
F: Chapman, O'Keefe, Pavlich, Podsiadly, Moore, Leon Davis, Varcoe, Gumbleton, Hitchcock

im looking at upgrading silvagni to a keeper, and i dont have Malsexi. Am i stupid in thinking this.......Ive got Goddard, Hodge, Gilbee, Gilbert, Enright, Hunt atm....

ive got 9 trades and 424k but also wanna go Hille to Sandilands.....how far away is Hille anyone?????

Cant make my mind up Between Boyd and Bartel as upgrade options for Martin, any thoughts would be welcome.

id go bartel myself.
my dilemma,

upgrade nicnat to sandi
OR
trade jbrown to chapman and save myself from having griffiths play till jbrown is back?

being a split round, i would hold onto Brown...he's out for 4 weeks but last week was one, and weeks 2 and 3 are within 1 round.......who knows he might come back fresh and dominate the last part of the season.....so after this week he's only out 1 more round really...

being a split round, i would hold onto Brown...he's out for 4 weeks but last week was one, and weeks 2 and 3 are within 1 round.......who knows he might come back fresh and dominate the last part of the season.....so after this week he's only out 1 more round really...

yeh thats true, hadnt thought of it counting as two weeks, thanks for the advice. as for your desires to trade silvagni into a keeper, malceski has been starring - surprised me how well he has been going. he is still cheaper than someone like a gilbert despite averaging more

Have decided to take a calculated risk, have downgraded Davis to Griffiths (was F9 anyway starting forwards when fit are: Chapman Pavlich ROK Gia JPod Brown & Rocky) and have upgraded Stanton, who has struggled the last month averaging 10 points under his overall average, to Swan. Now gives me a midfield of Ablett Swan Bartel Judd Cross & Barlow.

With an overall ranking of 221, I'm hoping that this move will allow me to climb a little higher in the rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back